Requests

2020-03-08T00:01:00

days

hours  minutes  seconds

until

Requests open

Requests are closed
They will reopen on 8 March!

Current request schedule:
#1 – 26 Jan – 1 Feb
#2 – 8 March – 14 March

If you have a request, please leave a comment on this page including the following information: Title, Circle/Artist, Album, Link to Japanese lyrics. If you would like to be notified on Twitter when I publish the translation, feel free to leave your Twitter handle as well!

I aim to complete requests in a timely manner, though I will complete them out of order depending on difficulty. This is a request’s ‘rank’:
1-3: I can translate these in one take. Where possible, I will prioritise them.
4-6: Standard.
>7: More time-consuming, whether it’s because of difficulty or length.

If I forget to add your request to the list, please remind me at any time! You can also change your request as long as the status is ‘Accepted’ and not ‘Started’.

Requests listed as **Accepted** have existing translations. The text will link to them. Please leave another comment if you’d like to replace it with a new request.

I will remove the original lyrics and/or romanisation if it goes against the wishes of the circle. Read this post for more details.

TitleRequesterStatusDateRank
才能なんか (午後ティー)naaaAccepted31/01/20206
Room:樹海 (samayuzame)SugarLampAccepted31/01/20203
○○は受信機なんですMasa FanAccepted31/01/20202

2020 request calendar

141 thoughts on “Requests

• releska February 18, 2016 / 9:01 pm

I’m sorry 😦 I had a look at all of my usual places (and I even tried a bit of dodgy transcription to make sure!) but I couldn’t find any scans/lyrics…

I’ll leave this here, though, just in case someone out there has access to them 🙂 It’s happened before…!

• releska August 5, 2017 / 7:01 pm

I know this comment is over a year old now… but I’ve managed to dig up the lyrics for two tracks from the album: ロスト (Lost) and アンノウンブレイク (Unknown Break)…! Are you still interested in having one of those two tracks translated?

1. adelheid June 30, 2016 / 7:01 pm

Hello again! I hope I’m not too late or if it’s a bother…
    Title; パリの中心で永遠の愛を語ろう
    Album; 東方WORLD TOUR
    Circle; 天然ジェミニ
    If it’s fine, would you have lyrics of this song? I can’t find any lyrics for this album in general… Thank you as always for your hard work! o/

• releska June 30, 2016 / 7:12 pm

Hello! Unfortunately, I don’t have the lyrics 😥 Somebody looking at this page might have them, though, so I’ll leave your comment here just in case! If the lyrics show up, I’ll add it to my list.

2. Lou February 18, 2017 / 2:46 am

Hey, I’d like to request
    Title: FLIGHT
    Album: Flight
    Circle: Racoon Factory 「あらいぐまファクトリー」
    Vocal: Yuzuri 「ゆずり」
    ♬♪♫ ミ Lyrics: Racoon Factory
    ♬♪♫ ミ Arrangement: Soe-san 「そえさん」
    ♬♪♫ ミ Original Composer: ZUN 「上海アリス幻樂団」

• releska February 18, 2017 / 1:43 pm

Thanks for the request! You wouldn’t happen to have a copy of the lyrics, would you? Unfortunately, I can’t accept your request unless I have the lyrics 😦

3. Bahaumut April 9, 2017 / 5:23 pm

Title: Liar Lips
    Album: くるいちご三ルク
    Circle: Crazy Berry
    Vocal: Ichigo
    Lyrics: TAKEGON & Ichigo
    Arrangement: Yukki
    Event: Reitaisai 11
    Unfortunately I can’t to find the lyrics for this song :/
    Thanks in advance!

• releska April 9, 2017 / 6:36 pm

Thanks for your request! I had a look at all of my usual sources and I couldn’t find the lyrics, either 😦 Unfortunately, that means I won’t be able to accept your request at the moment

4. Watson September 30, 2019 / 7:56 am

hello!! i love your translations and wanted to try requesting for once; thank you so much for your work ♥

title: 愛ちゃん-1-2-3-
    producer: 100回嘔吐
    album: 苟且ラブ
    link to lyrics: https://piapro.jp/t/SKGq

5. ささき October 4, 2019 / 6:15 am

–apologies if I end up double posting–

Here’s a challenging music from あさき!

天庭 (Heavenly Garden)
    Composer / Arranger / Lyrics / Vocals : あさき

(go to long ver.)

This music is over 10 minutes long with very old words and expressions!

とこしなえ = forever
    ごゆるりと = please take your time
    鬻ぐ = to sell = hisagu
    羅 = beautiful clothing = utsumono

Please take your time translating them~!

• releska October 5, 2019 / 5:20 pm

Thank you for your request! This looks very long and challenging, but I’m really looking forward to having a look through it!!

• ささき October 6, 2019 / 11:58 pm

羅 = beautiful clothing = usumono

not utsumono

Also, thank you for taking on this challenge!
        Do note that 不揃いの虹は is sung as 不揃い虹の余白
        and 時代 (jidai) is also sung as 日 (hi).

Otherwise, take good care of this challenge and good luck!

6. ChrissssGridman October 10, 2019 / 2:46 pm

Hi! I’m very fortunate to have found this site! Thanks for your hard work, Releska. ❤

I really wanted to request this Eurobeat song, but I don’t know if it’d interest you (。ŏ﹏ŏ)
    I’ve really been longing to know what’s been going on in this song for so long, so please help me!

Title:月の媚薬

Circle: A-One

Album: TOHO EUROBEAT VOL. 5

Japanese lyrics: https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Lyrics:_%E6%9C%88%E3%81%AE%E5%AA%9A%E8%96%AC

I don’t know if you’ll find the song interesting, or the lyrics. If this happens, just let me know I’m too excited for what it is! If you do end up translating, though, please contact me at @ChrissssGridman on Twitter! ❤

• ChrissssGridman October 10, 2019 / 2:50 pm

“I don’t know if you’ll find the song interesting, or the lyrics. If this happens, just let me know I’m too excited for what it is!”

What I meant to say is that, if you don’t happen to enjoy or be too fascinated by the song, then that’s cool!

• Releska October 10, 2019 / 6:24 pm

Thank you for your comment! Unfortunately I only take on request at certain times of the year, and you’ve missed out this time 😦 I encourage you to look at when requests will be open next and leave another comment then – I’d love to add your request to my list then (^_^)

• ChrissssGridman October 14, 2019 / 11:17 am

Understood! o7

7. Tempera November 11, 2019 / 12:26 pm

This is one of my favorite Teniwoha works. It was apparently made in collaboration with the light novel, 石黒くんに春は来ない, if you’re interested in checking it out. Not exactly sure what the story is, but given the PV, it seems to be a mystery with a social media element?

Title: 人生幽霊部員
    Circle: てにをは
    Album: てにをは文庫
    Lyrics: https://w.atwiki.jp/hmiku/pages/35337.html

There’s some dialogue during the roll call section that’s not written in the lyrics, but they’re probably plot relevant. If possible, could you include that in the translation?

8. Kaleival (@Kaleival) November 11, 2019 / 2:00 pm

Hi. If possible, I’d like to request “ここだけの話” by et nu, since lately I’ve been on a Nanou/Lyu:Lyu/CIVILIAN mood, and I want to know what this song is all about (compared to his other material, like luschka’s “Orphan”)

Music/Lyrics: ナノウ

Thanks!

(p.s. here’s a scan in case the video lyrics aren’t clear enough)

9. Saryu November 11, 2019 / 2:49 pm

Hello. I was wondering, can I request Guilty Fiction’s text and an analysis* of the last image in the PV (around 3:25) instead of a song?
    *I don’t mean anything super thorough. I just want to know if any of the stuff there means anything to you, since it all seems like Shinto stuff it’d be hard to research in English. To be more specific, I’m curious about the hexagon with numbers and hiragana in the background, the character’s poses and the “aun” bit.

• Releska November 11, 2019 / 7:28 pm

Of course! I have the file on my computer and I’ve made a little progress on it, but I haven’t been able to progress it as much as I wanted to, partly because of poor prioritisation on my part. I’ll put it on my list to keep myself accountable for it 🙂

In the meantime, please feel free to request another song translation, too! (^_^)

• Saryu November 12, 2019 / 10:02 am

Thanks! Would this one be okay? https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30776174
        The lyrics are in the comments. It’s a bit untidy (somebody tried to sub it but didn’t do all the lines, and there are a few mistakes in the ones that are there), but if you count the white comments scrolling (and not just the colored, partial subs) it’s all there.
        It’s sort of a weird song, neither entirely original or a cover. The instrumentals are from Dappou Rock but the lyrics and voices are original, plus it’s based on the official fantasy AU of the Osomatsu-san anime. I don’t think you need any knowledge of the anime though, since the AU is basically just funny customes with zero wordbuilding.

• Releska December 31, 2019 / 7:14 pm

Hello again! Just letting you know that I updated Guilty Fiction’s page with some extra text from the video and a translation of the text on the final hexagram. Hopefully that helps, but please let me know if you’d like any further information!

10. luci November 11, 2019 / 8:47 pm

hello! hopefully this isnt too much, but ive been wanting to request a song im not sure its well known? there is one translation, but im not sure if its reliable. thank you in advance, n have a good day! ⭐

title: 溺れる宇宙猫 (oboreru uchuu neko)
    artist: kikuo
    lyrics: https://w.atwiki.jp/iemitsu/pages/44.amp

• Kay November 12, 2019 / 1:52 pm

I’ve seen a translation for this song, here’s the link!

• luci November 13, 2019 / 6:07 am

ooo, thank you for letting me know!

11. Johanes November 11, 2019 / 9:32 pm

Hello there Releska, after seeing your work on some touhou translation, i was really amazed by your dedication to translating lyrics, for free! First, i would like to say thank you for your hardwork, you really deserved it. As for the request:

Title: Dreamfall
    Lyrics source: https://thwiki.cc/%E6%AD%8C%E8%AF%8D:Dreamfall

Vocals: Himawari
    Lyrics: 鬼千鶴
    Arranged by: hanachan
    Album: Dreamfall
    Circle: Akanebane (赤音羽)
    Event: C96
    Original Theme: 二色蓮花蝶 ~ Ancients

Thank you.

12. Cross-ZFire November 11, 2019 / 10:48 pm

Good evening, Releska. Thank you for your translation of 居るは居ないこの世界<はこ>。

Anyway, here’s my next request for you. I just wondering if you could translate this one from SYNC.ART’S, please? This time is 私の名前. I requested this song before and I think this is a good time since you finally translated my long awaited translation request .

私の名前

Title (Romaji): Watashi no Namae
    Title (English): My Name
    Arrangement: 五条下位 (Gojou Kai)
    Lyrics: 黒岩サトシ (Satoshi Kuroiwa)
    Vocals: 遊女 (YuNa)
    Original Title: 佐渡の二ッ岩
    Source: Ten Desires
    Album: 信仰ノスタルジア by SYNC.ART’S (C92)

Lyrics (Japanese): https://w.atwiki.jp/touhoukashi/pages/2137.html
    Lyrics (Romanized): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RNdFrYDXarKIJsyKNYXB261kKoTci_RWH1gGDdzOLF8/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you for your consideration, and have a great day.

• Kay November 12, 2019 / 1:54 pm

Also, thank you so much for doing this!

13. maranaaa November 12, 2019 / 4:18 pm

I found your website about a week and let’s just say so many songs I want to understand were here! Now that you’re open for requests, I’m gonna request something for the first time 😀

Song : オートファジー (Autophagy)
    Artist : Hiiragi Kirai
    Album : N/A
    Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBFa98VMh2A
    Lyrics : https://vocaloidlyrics.fandom.com/wiki/%E3%82%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%88%E3%83%95%E3%82%A1%E3%82%B8%E3%83%BC_(Autophagy)

Thank you so much for doing this! You have no idea how happy I was when I found translations

• Releska November 12, 2019 / 8:56 pm

Thanks for your request and your kind words! (^_^) I’m looking forward to looking at Decadancer…!

14. mahalisyarifuddin November 12, 2019 / 10:21 pm

Title: Wonderland
    Producer: Tiara
    Circle: StudioTiara
    Album: Da Rhyizm (2017)
    Link to Japanese lyrics: http://j-lyric.net/artist/a057a05/l03dd9a.html

The producer also made a self-remix of this song titled “Wonderland -TIARA Style-” featuring Miku, included in her “Canaria” (2017) album. It’s an album exclusive remix but also available on Spotify!

15. ctrlredo November 13, 2019 / 1:38 am

hi!!! this is my first time requesting 🙂 tysm for the opportunity, its super awesome of you to share your translations like this<3
    also, if i get something wrong lmk i'll do my best to fix it!!
    Title: リア/Lear
    Circle: Eve+Rib
    Album: Ribing fossil
    Japanese lyrics: https://www.lyrical-nonsense.com/lyrics/rib/rear/
    if you need the video link:

• ctrlredo November 13, 2019 / 10:30 am

i forgot to preface; theres already a translation in the comments, im just not aware of how reliable it is… if it’s fine to you then you can disregard my request or tell me to suggest a different one, so sorry aah

• Releska November 13, 2019 / 7:59 pm

I think the main parts would be similar between my interpretation and the interpretation in the comments, with some alterations here and there. I feel uncomfortable with directly judging other translations unfortunately… 😦

16. Idan November 13, 2019 / 5:41 am

Hi again!
    For a change, I have a Touhou arrangement request.
    Title: アマテラスカイ
    Circle: Halozy
    Album: Aqua Trytone
    Lyrics: en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Lyrics:_アマテラスカイ
    Also, here’s a YouTube link for this song:

Thanks as always!

17. luci November 13, 2019 / 6:08 am

hello again! i was wondering if i could replace my current request with another song? i just wanted to make sure it was possible ^^’

• Releska November 13, 2019 / 7:38 am

It’s possible! As long as your request does not have ‘started’ in the status column you can change it at any time (^_^) I’ll update the table with your new request later today.

18. dean November 13, 2019 / 10:47 am

hello again !!! thank you very much for accepting all of my previous requests, as always! 🙂

id like to resubmit my old request from before i changed it to my current one.

Title: ゴールテープルーパー
    Circle: Rokuro (ろくろ)
    Album: MU
    Lyrics: https://vocaloidlyrics.fandom.com/wiki/ゴールテープルーパー_(Goal_Tape_Looper)

thank you again! i hope you have a great rest of your week!

(i made a wordpress account, so apologies for the change in icon! im still the same dean haha)

19. Anon II November 13, 2019 / 11:23 am

Hello, could you change my current request for this one? And please add the one below that for this period.
    Title: ヤミツキ
    Circle: MARETU
    Album: None
    Lyrics: https://maimai.sega.jp/kotonoha/sidestory/essense1/
    If you click on the story link at the top of the page, and then on side-story, there’s a small summary of the song.

Title: オオカミ少年隊のテーマ
    Circle: Neru
    Album: 「real/dummy」
    Lyrics: https://www.uta-net.com/song/223389/

20. Frenz Fregnier November 14, 2019 / 2:15 am

Hi again! I have another song would like to request:

Song: Solros ~Vocal Edition~
    Album: Solros
    Artist: InoueDelta (vocal by にゃん汰)
    Circle: Grand Thaw
    Lyrics: http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~careless/rylic.txt

Thank you for taking my request!

21. monomonopierrot November 15, 2019 / 5:34 am

Hi! I hope I’m allowed to make another request right now, if not its all good.
    I was wondering if you could translate ビョーキ未満 by 否め (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4tne2YXD87U) but unfortunately I can’t find much info on it such as lyrics and the comments are disabled on the original video.
    The producer has made a remake with vflower and VY1 so maybe they have posted lyrics somewhere, but I’m having trouble finding them. Sorry about that,,

• Releska November 16, 2019 / 5:44 pm

Thanks for your request! I had a look at the video and the lyrics are in the video, but they’re in the background and a bit hard to see.

I think they can write them out but it might take some time! I’m still happy to do it though, I’ll reflect the difficulty of transcribing the video in the song rating (^_^)

• Releska December 1, 2019 / 6:18 pm

Excellent! Thanks for pointing out the request for Kara kara no kara, too. I normally like request comments once I’ve added them to my list, so it looks like I skipped over that one T_T (it wasn’t liked when I looked at it). I added it to my list, thanks again 🙂

• Innomi December 2, 2019 / 8:49 am

It’s alright! I also noticed it wasn’t liked, so I thought it might not be showing up for you or you didn’t notice.

Btw, can I use my request to boost up Autophagy? It’d be nice if had a proper translation now…

Sorry if it’s a bother!

22. Marisa Nya November 16, 2019 / 5:37 pm

It seems as if I may request a couple more because I’ve been scrapping through some really, really old Touhou albums and found a bunch of great songs without translations.

Starting with

Title: Endless Memory

Circle: Yonder Voice
    Album: Shrine Maiden (Reitaisai 8)

Lyrics

————–

As well as this from the album. NOTE: Please make this low priority. I may or may not upload from it, yet regardless it’s a good song and I get the gist of it is actually kind of cool. But put it down priority past others, since I might ask for a much more important translation instead.

Title: Schwarze Flamme
    Circle: Yonder Voice
    Album: Shrine Maiden (Reitaisai 8)

It’s on the same scans as above!

• Marisa Nya November 16, 2019 / 5:38 pm

In case you wanted to see and listen to Schwarze Flamme

• Releska November 16, 2019 / 5:51 pm

Thanks for your requests! Unfortunately I only allow one request per person per request period 😦 I’ve got my planned 2020 request calendar below the calendar, so feel free to start planning some requests for next year…! (^_^)

23. Innomi November 18, 2019 / 5:11 am

Hi Releska! Hope you’re well~ I wanted to request Ithna, but seems like someone else already has =D
    So here’s my request for this period :-
    Title – テストテレス
    Producer – Kairiki Bear
    Vocals – Hatsune Miku / Miyashita Yuu
    Lyrics – https://vocaloidlyrics.fandom.com/wiki/テレストテレス_(Telest_Teles)
    Links –
    (Miku version)

(Miyashita Yuu version)

The song was originally written for Miyashita Yuu’s album and vocaloid version was uploaded later, along with Yuu’s version!
    Thank you for your hard work! I really appreciate all the translations you put out. It must be a lot of work for one person :,) so thanks a lot for all you do!

• Innomi November 18, 2019 / 12:48 pm

Oops! Forgot to mention the album

Album – n/a / Ao ni Aruku

24. soaringsprocket November 18, 2019 / 7:18 pm

Since I think all the LnB songs with lyrics available have been translated… I’ll start asking for other stuff (with some translated LnB songs I may be curious about because they seem quite different to their original lyrics)! Thank you for all your translation work!

Name: 嘘つきはTomorrowの始まり
    Album: プロミス!リズム!パラダイス! (stylized as Promise! Rhythm! Paradise!)
    Artist: Mitsuki Saiga (voice acting as Hibiki Shikyoin)
    Lyrics by: MIKE Sugiyama
    Composed and Arranged by: Rei Ishizuka
    Lyrics link: https://pripara.fandom.com/wiki/Liar_is_the_Beginning_of_Tomorrow
    (The link doesn’t have who the lyricist, composer, and arranger is, but it’s available in the album’s preview video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNQlqxbJxm4 during 3:41 to 4:07/)

25. JameOO November 19, 2019 / 2:58 pm

Hi ! Releska, I’ve been busy lately and fortunately I didn’t miss this moment , i’m afraid I won’t make it in time😱 … but thankfully (I still have 13 hours left haha 😅)
    Title: 貳、猛毒の針
    Circle: 尾崎空
    Album: 紫宴妖々歌
    😊 Wish everything you are doing is going smoothly!

26. Giovanalc November 25, 2019 / 1:49 am

Hello, I just wanted to warn you that I misrote the name of the しゃどう song, the correct name would be しゃよう.

27. Saryu December 7, 2019 / 11:56 am

I’ve been wondering, how does the vote system work? I mean like how オートファジー is getting translated early because two people expressed interest in it. Can you pick as many songs as you want or do you get just one vote per person? If the latter, is it one each request period or one at a time?

• Releska December 7, 2019 / 12:12 pm

I’m using this as a bit of a trial, but my idea of how it works is something like this: each request period, you can either request a song or boost an existing song. You can only do one at a time.

In the off period between requests, you can change your request or change it to a boost as long as it isn’t listed as ‘started’. If you don’t have anything on the list you can’t do anything until the next request period.

I’m still tinkering with it to see if it works for me or not. I’ve had some suggestions to use an external website but I’m worried the administrative work will get a bit too much 😅

28. xkurokoalax December 14, 2019 / 5:06 pm

Could i change my song Ithna – Miyashita Yuu to this?

Title: 「デタラメダンス」
    Album: ASSAULT
    Artist: ちいたな
    Lyrics: In the description of the video: https://youtu.be/FP-02PRKqv4

• Releska December 15, 2019 / 12:33 pm

That’s all good! I’ve updated your request

29. YUM January 16, 2020 / 11:38 pm

Hi Releska , I have a new request…
    Title : そっと、さよなら
    Singer : 星村麻衣 (Hoshimura Mai)
    Album : My Life
    Lyrics : http://j-lyric.net/artist/a003f47/l00ed52.html
    Once again, thank you for accepting my previous request, I appreciate what you have been doing. have a nice day !

30. YUM January 16, 2020 / 11:39 pm

Hi Releska , I have a new request…
    Title : そっと、さよなら
    Singer : 星村麻衣 (Hoshimura Mai)
    Album : My Life
    Lyrics : http://j-lyric.net/artist/a003f47/l00ed52.html

• Releska January 17, 2020 / 7:22 am

Thank you for your request! Unfortunately my requests aren’t open at the moment so I can’t accept it 🙁 Please leave another comment when requests are open and I’d be more than happy to have a look at it…!

• Cinnamon Kitty January 26, 2020 / 10:11 am

I changed my wordpress username so if it does get accepted could you use my new username?

• Releska January 26, 2020 / 10:24 am

Will do! Thanks for your request, I’ll give it a quick look later on then add it to my list (^_^)

• Releska January 26, 2020 / 2:11 pm

It’s all perfect! Thanks for your request. I’ve added it to my list and I look forward to having a look at it!