Requests

2020-04-19T00:01:00

days

hours  minutes  seconds

until

Requests reopen

Requests are closed. They will reopen in mid-April.

Current request schedule:
#3: April 19-25

If you have a request, please leave a comment on this page including the following information: Title, Circle/Artist, Album, Link to Japanese lyrics. If you would like to be notified on Twitter when I publish the translation, feel free to leave your Twitter handle as well! You can change your request as long as the status is ‘Accepted’ and not ‘Started’.

I aim to complete requests in a timely manner, though I will complete them out of order depending on difficulty. Requests are ranked on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the least difficult.

If I forget to add your request to the list, please remind me at any time! The spam filter on WordPress sometimes overreacts and thinks genuine comments are spam. This means I may not see some requests. A possible workaround is posting a comment on the Requests page containing no links or Japanese text letting me know you have a request.

Requests listed as **Accepted** have existing translations. The text will link to them. Please leave another comment if you’d like to replace it with a new request.

I will remove the original lyrics and/or romanisation if it goes against the wishes of the circle. Read this post for more details.

TitleRequesterStatusDateRank
If (Muryoku-P)BBStarted8/03/20203
花戦争 (虻瀬) + video textTemperaAccepted8/03/20207
spray (有機酸/ewe)deanAccepted8/03/20205
インマイヘッド (Siinamota (椎名もた) / Powapowa-P (ぽわぽわP)DalasQuilAccepted8/03/20203
そっと、さよなら (星村麻衣)YUMStarted8/03/20202
The East (Mano & Aoi)katsuragirinAccepted8/03/20208
犯行前夜 (カゼヒキ) + Video text in partsSaryuAccepted8/03/2020??
參、紫陽花の夢 (Alieson)JameOOAccepted8/03/20204
Caffeine (Akiyama Kiiro)nightskypatrol1Accepted14/03/20205
Insanity (Taishi)TgainAccepted14/03/20204
イメトレブギ- (Mitchie M)NamedooAccepted14/03/20205

2020 request calendar

157 thoughts on “Requests

1. adelheid June 30, 2016 / 7:01 pm

Hello again! I hope I’m not too late or if it’s a bother…
    Title; パリの中心で永遠の愛を語ろう
    Album; 東方WORLD TOUR
    Circle; 天然ジェミニ
    If it’s fine, would you have lyrics of this song? I can’t find any lyrics for this album in general… Thank you as always for your hard work! o/

• releska June 30, 2016 / 7:12 pm

Hello! Unfortunately, I don’t have the lyrics 😥 Somebody looking at this page might have them, though, so I’ll leave your comment here just in case! If the lyrics show up, I’ll add it to my list.

2. Lou February 18, 2017 / 2:46 am

Hey, I’d like to request
    Title: FLIGHT
    Album: Flight
    Circle: Racoon Factory 「あらいぐまファクトリー」
    Vocal: Yuzuri 「ゆずり」
    ♬♪♫ ミ Lyrics: Racoon Factory
    ♬♪♫ ミ Arrangement: Soe-san 「そえさん」
    ♬♪♫ ミ Original Composer: ZUN 「上海アリス幻樂団」

• releska February 18, 2017 / 1:43 pm

Thanks for the request! You wouldn’t happen to have a copy of the lyrics, would you? Unfortunately, I can’t accept your request unless I have the lyrics 😦

3. Bahaumut April 9, 2017 / 5:23 pm

Title: Liar Lips
    Album: くるいちご三ルク
    Circle: Crazy Berry
    Vocal: Ichigo
    Lyrics: TAKEGON & Ichigo
    Arrangement: Yukki
    Event: Reitaisai 11
    Unfortunately I can’t to find the lyrics for this song :/
    Thanks in advance!

• releska April 9, 2017 / 6:36 pm

Thanks for your request! I had a look at all of my usual sources and I couldn’t find the lyrics, either 😦 Unfortunately, that means I won’t be able to accept your request at the moment

• Kay November 12, 2019 / 1:54 pm

Also, thank you so much for doing this!

4. maranaaa November 12, 2019 / 4:18 pm

I found your website about a week and let’s just say so many songs I want to understand were here! Now that you’re open for requests, I’m gonna request something for the first time 😀

Song : オートファジー (Autophagy)
    Artist : Hiiragi Kirai
    Album : N/A
    Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBFa98VMh2A
    Lyrics : https://vocaloidlyrics.fandom.com/wiki/%E3%82%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%88%E3%83%95%E3%82%A1%E3%82%B8%E3%83%BC_(Autophagy)

Thank you so much for doing this! You have no idea how happy I was when I found translations

• Releska November 12, 2019 / 8:56 pm

Thanks for your request and your kind words! (^_^) I’m looking forward to looking at Decadancer…!

5. mahalisyarifuddin November 12, 2019 / 10:21 pm

Title: Wonderland
    Producer: Tiara
    Circle: StudioTiara
    Album: Da Rhyizm (2017)
    Link to Japanese lyrics: http://j-lyric.net/artist/a057a05/l03dd9a.html

The producer also made a self-remix of this song titled “Wonderland -TIARA Style-” featuring Miku, included in her “Canaria” (2017) album. It’s an album exclusive remix but also available on Spotify!

6. ctrlredo November 13, 2019 / 1:38 am

hi!!! this is my first time requesting 🙂 tysm for the opportunity, its super awesome of you to share your translations like this<3
    also, if i get something wrong lmk i'll do my best to fix it!!
    Title: リア/Lear
    Circle: Eve+Rib
    Album: Ribing fossil
    Japanese lyrics: https://www.lyrical-nonsense.com/lyrics/rib/rear/
    if you need the video link:

• ctrlredo November 13, 2019 / 10:30 am

i forgot to preface; theres already a translation in the comments, im just not aware of how reliable it is… if it’s fine to you then you can disregard my request or tell me to suggest a different one, so sorry aah

• Releska November 13, 2019 / 7:59 pm

I think the main parts would be similar between my interpretation and the interpretation in the comments, with some alterations here and there. I feel uncomfortable with directly judging other translations unfortunately… 😦

7. Anon II November 13, 2019 / 11:23 am

Hello, could you change my current request for this one? And please add the one below that for this period.
    Title: ヤミツキ
    Circle: MARETU
    Album: None
    Lyrics: https://maimai.sega.jp/kotonoha/sidestory/essense1/
    If you click on the story link at the top of the page, and then on side-story, there’s a small summary of the song.

Title: オオカミ少年隊のテーマ
    Circle: Neru
    Album: 「real/dummy」
    Lyrics: https://www.uta-net.com/song/223389/

8. monomonopierrot November 15, 2019 / 5:34 am

Hi! I hope I’m allowed to make another request right now, if not its all good.
    I was wondering if you could translate ビョーキ未満 by 否め (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4tne2YXD87U) but unfortunately I can’t find much info on it such as lyrics and the comments are disabled on the original video.
    The producer has made a remake with vflower and VY1 so maybe they have posted lyrics somewhere, but I’m having trouble finding them. Sorry about that,,

• Releska November 16, 2019 / 5:44 pm

Thanks for your request! I had a look at the video and the lyrics are in the video, but they’re in the background and a bit hard to see.

I think they can write them out but it might take some time! I’m still happy to do it though, I’ll reflect the difficulty of transcribing the video in the song rating (^_^)

• Releska December 1, 2019 / 6:18 pm

Excellent! Thanks for pointing out the request for Kara kara no kara, too. I normally like request comments once I’ve added them to my list, so it looks like I skipped over that one T_T (it wasn’t liked when I looked at it). I added it to my list, thanks again 🙂

• Innomi December 2, 2019 / 8:49 am

It’s alright! I also noticed it wasn’t liked, so I thought it might not be showing up for you or you didn’t notice.

Btw, can I use my request to boost up Autophagy? It’d be nice if had a proper translation now…

Sorry if it’s a bother!

9. Marisa Nya November 16, 2019 / 5:37 pm

It seems as if I may request a couple more because I’ve been scrapping through some really, really old Touhou albums and found a bunch of great songs without translations.

Starting with

Title: Endless Memory

Circle: Yonder Voice
    Album: Shrine Maiden (Reitaisai 8)

Lyrics

————–

As well as this from the album. NOTE: Please make this low priority. I may or may not upload from it, yet regardless it’s a good song and I get the gist of it is actually kind of cool. But put it down priority past others, since I might ask for a much more important translation instead.

Title: Schwarze Flamme
    Circle: Yonder Voice
    Album: Shrine Maiden (Reitaisai 8)

It’s on the same scans as above!

• Marisa Nya November 16, 2019 / 5:38 pm

In case you wanted to see and listen to Schwarze Flamme

• Releska November 16, 2019 / 5:51 pm

Thanks for your requests! Unfortunately I only allow one request per person per request period 😦 I’ve got my planned 2020 request calendar below the calendar, so feel free to start planning some requests for next year…! (^_^)

10. Innomi November 18, 2019 / 5:11 am

Hi Releska! Hope you’re well~ I wanted to request Ithna, but seems like someone else already has =D
    So here’s my request for this period :-
    Title – テストテレス
    Producer – Kairiki Bear
    Vocals – Hatsune Miku / Miyashita Yuu
    Lyrics – https://vocaloidlyrics.fandom.com/wiki/テレストテレス_(Telest_Teles)
    Links –
    (Miku version)

(Miyashita Yuu version)

The song was originally written for Miyashita Yuu’s album and vocaloid version was uploaded later, along with Yuu’s version!
    Thank you for your hard work! I really appreciate all the translations you put out. It must be a lot of work for one person :,) so thanks a lot for all you do!

• Innomi November 18, 2019 / 12:48 pm

Oops! Forgot to mention the album

Album – n/a / Ao ni Aruku

11. soaringsprocket November 18, 2019 / 7:18 pm

Since I think all the LnB songs with lyrics available have been translated… I’ll start asking for other stuff (with some translated LnB songs I may be curious about because they seem quite different to their original lyrics)! Thank you for all your translation work!

Name: 嘘つきはTomorrowの始まり
    Album: プロミス!リズム!パラダイス! (stylized as Promise! Rhythm! Paradise!)
    Artist: Mitsuki Saiga (voice acting as Hibiki Shikyoin)
    Lyrics by: MIKE Sugiyama
    Composed and Arranged by: Rei Ishizuka
    Lyrics link: https://pripara.fandom.com/wiki/Liar_is_the_Beginning_of_Tomorrow
    (The link doesn’t have who the lyricist, composer, and arranger is, but it’s available in the album’s preview video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNQlqxbJxm4 during 3:41 to 4:07/)

12. YUM January 16, 2020 / 11:38 pm

Hi Releska , I have a new request…
    Title : そっと、さよなら
    Singer : 星村麻衣 (Hoshimura Mai)
    Album : My Life
    Lyrics : http://j-lyric.net/artist/a003f47/l00ed52.html
    Once again, thank you for accepting my previous request, I appreciate what you have been doing. have a nice day !

13. YUM January 16, 2020 / 11:39 pm

Hi Releska , I have a new request…
    Title : そっと、さよなら
    Singer : 星村麻衣 (Hoshimura Mai)
    Album : My Life
    Lyrics : http://j-lyric.net/artist/a003f47/l00ed52.html

• Releska January 17, 2020 / 7:22 am

Thank you for your request! Unfortunately my requests aren’t open at the moment so I can’t accept it 🙁 Please leave another comment when requests are open and I’d be more than happy to have a look at it…!

• Cinnamon Kitty January 26, 2020 / 10:11 am

I changed my wordpress username so if it does get accepted could you use my new username?

• Releska January 26, 2020 / 10:24 am

Will do! Thanks for your request, I’ll give it a quick look later on then add it to my list (^_^)

• Releska January 26, 2020 / 2:11 pm

It’s all perfect! Thanks for your request. I’ve added it to my list and I look forward to having a look at it!

14. ChaosEternal January 26, 2020 / 3:38 pm

Hey Releska,

Hope you’ve been having a nice Summer!

This is a bit of unorthodox request, but I’m hoping that you’ll be willing to consider it. I was originally going to request either Reverberation or Breathless by Felt, but I saw that you actually already translated both! However, both translations were created a bit over 3 years ago, so I wondered if you would have still translated them the same today with your current knowledge of the language. I’d certainly understand if you’d rather not set a precedent, but I’d also be lying if I said that I weren’t curious to get your thoughts on one or both of the translations. Thanks either way!

(Also, did the requests open up early? I thought I still had 30 minutes, lol.)

• Releska January 26, 2020 / 6:11 pm

Hello! Thanks for your well wishes, I hope you’ve been doing well too (^_^)

I had a look through both of those songs, and I thought I’d make similar, if not exactly the same, translation choices if I went back to translate them today. I was quite surprised! Perhaps I’d try to make them more poetic, though that unfortunately isn’t a niche I really occupy at the moment 😦

The one thing I’d definitely change is the way I translated 募る (tsunoru). You can still go with ‘violent’, but I think I’d choose something that better reflects the idea of something ‘growing stronger’. Perhaps I’d go with ‘relentlessly strengthening’ or ‘intensifying’ or something like that.

I guess the good thing about FELT’s lyrics is that they manage to tell coherent stories and convey heaps of emotion and powerful images without necessarily being complicated gramatically. So, they tend to sit quite high on my confidence scale, though there’s still the risk of me misreading sections.

When I think about earlier translations that could significantly improve with a second look, I think of anything by Diao ye zong, ShinRa-Bansho, and Masa – some of my earlier Masa translations in particular are apparently quite inaccurate T_T

I don’t know whether the countdown clock on the page synchronises with different time zones, so that might be it? Since I live in Australia my days start sooner compared to people elsewhere in the world, which might explain the time discrepancy…

• ChaosEternal January 27, 2020 / 12:47 am

Interesting! I guess that just goes to show that you’ve been on the right track for a while now, haha. You’re definitely right about FELT’s lyrics, they’re refreshingly straightforward when compared to the other groups you listed. (Not that I don’t love the complex ones too!) Anyhow, I appreciate your taking the time to look back at those songs!

15. ninivachan2010 January 26, 2020 / 5:01 pm

Hello,

I wanted to ask you to translate this song I love very dearly, since my high school years: ‘Kanojo’ by EVO+
    I’ve provided the lyrics here: https://pastebin.com/rwKDVRzJ

Thank you for this service you provide us internet peeps with!

Liked by 2 people

• Tempera February 1, 2020 / 8:24 am

I think you missed adding this request to your list!

• Releska February 1, 2020 / 8:26 am

Thanks for looking out for that! I’ll add it shortly (^_^)

16. raineydayparade January 27, 2020 / 9:57 am

キャンディポップじゃ笑わない / GUMI – YM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3uoDAz1Mtw

May I request this? (Surprised YM’s newer songs haven’t been translated lately but I suppose the translator community’s a bit small in the fandom these days)

17. Lolitta January 27, 2020 / 5:18 pm

Hi!
    I’d like to know if you could translate this song, and I’ll use it to translate to my original language, because my JP is too bad in the moment… I’ll use with credits ofc
    If possible, notify me on my twitter (https://twitter.com/annartworkdraws)

Title: ノスタルジージャンクフード (Nostalgia Junk Food)
    Circle: –
    Album: Shuuen: -Re:Act- but also Shuuen: -Re:Mind-
    Link to Japanese lyrics: https://pastebin.com/6GFDKWgf

Thanks for the opportunity

18. Repudiator January 28, 2020 / 12:24 am

Hi again. Couldn’t think of anything else to request beyond my usual fall-back option of the Swing Holic back catalogue, so here’s another one from that.

Title: 春のざわめき
    Circle: SWING HOLIC
    Album: SWING HOLIC VOL.08
    Lyrics: https://imgur.com/sIiRvqg

Thanks in advance; hope you had a good ‘Straya day long weekend.

19. Wandering Lily January 28, 2020 / 2:00 pm

Heyo! Hope you had a good New Year so far!

Title: 楓
    Artist: ルクレツィア
    Album: overture
    Lyrics: https://www.uta-net.com/song/260016/

Thanks in advance once again 🙂

20. monomonopierrot January 29, 2020 / 1:15 am

Hey Releska! got a new request for you
    Hiiragi Kirai’s new song “Eva” is a total bop but I do not trust the translation in the CC on the video so i was wondering if you could do a translation for it?

Song: Eva
    Artist: Hiiragi Kirai
    Lyrics: https://vocaloidlyrics.fandom.com/wiki/エバ_(Eva)

Thanks for all your hard work btw!

• Releska January 29, 2020 / 7:41 pm

Thanks for the request! Unfortunately you’ve already got one on my list from November 😦 The new track looks easier to translate than the other one, so if you’d like I can swap the two and get this one done a little sooner!

• monomonopierrot January 30, 2020 / 2:34 am

oh sorry i didn’t realize,, i’d still really like a translation for byooki miman since its one of my favourite songs but if eva’s easier you can do that if you’d like
        sorry again

• Releska January 30, 2020 / 7:06 pm

That’s okay – it looks like someone’s since requested Eva so both will end up on my list 😎

21. mr.deagle January 30, 2020 / 12:45 am

Hello! I didn’t count how many times I’ve made a request for this circle, but I’m going to keep going if you don’t mind. 😀

Title: Sage
    Link: https://thwiki.cc/%E6%AD%8C%E8%AF%8D:Sage
    Vocals: 提娘 (Ti Niang)
    Lyrics: lolihunter2
    Arranged by: hanachan
    Album: Dreamfall
    Circle: Akanebane (赤音羽)
    Event: C96
    Original Theme: 小さな欲望の星空

Thanks!

22. Innomi January 30, 2020 / 2:59 am

Hello releska! I hope you’re doing well~ Here’s my request for this time around –

Title – Unname
    Producer – Kuchisaki
    Vocals – MEIKO
    Lyrics – https://vocaloidlyrics.fandom.com/wiki/あんね_(Anne)
    Links – http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35791968

Take care!

• Releska January 30, 2020 / 7:08 pm

Yes!! ShinRa… Bansho! Thanks for requesting that (^_^)

23. oktauxpus January 30, 2020 / 12:16 pm

Hello, Releska!! I know you’ve always got a lot on your plate, but I noticed requests are open and I just had to request Hiiragi Kirai’s newest song! The current English subtitles are a little awkward and I don’t quite understand them, so I’d love to see a translation from you if you’re up for it! Thank you in advance :>

Title: エバ
    Artist: 柊キライ
    Lyrics: https://vocaloidlyrics.fandom.com/wiki/エバ_(Eva)

24. Bon January 31, 2020 / 3:28 am

Hello, can I request Citrus Circus by R Sound Design? Here is the link to the video, lyrics in the description

• Releska January 31, 2020 / 6:55 pm

Thanks for your request! You’ll be happy to know that this song has already been requested (^_^) You can feel free to request another song, or you can use your request slot to ‘boost’ 春嵐 so I translate it sooner.

• meowmilk06 February 1, 2020 / 11:33 pm

Oh, I didn’t know! Thanks for telling me :), I’ll think about it (what I’ll do).

25. SugarLamp January 31, 2020 / 5:13 am

Hello! I’d like to request this song:

Title: Room
    Artist: Samayuzame
    Lyrics (in the description):

Thank you for your time.