Requests

2020-05-30T12:00:00

days

hours  minutes  seconds

until

Requests close

Requests are open! March requesters and people whose names aren’t on the list can request a translation.

Current request schedule:
#4: May 24-30
#5: July 5-11

Options

Request a song. Please leave a comment with information, including a link to the lyrics. Leave your handle if you’d like a Twitter notification, too!

Boost someone else’s request. You can use your request slot to raise the priority of someone else’s request.

Change your request at any time, as long as its status isn’t ‘started.’ **Accepted** requests are already translated – you might want to change your request.

I aim to complete requests in a timely manner, though I will complete them out of order depending on difficulty. Requests are ranked on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the least difficult.

If I forget to add your request to the list, please remind me at any time! The spam filter on WordPress sometimes overreacts and thinks genuine comments are spam. This means I may not see some requests. A possible workaround is posting a comment on the Requests page containing no links or Japanese text letting me know you have a request.

I will remove the original lyrics and/or romanisation if it goes against the wishes of the circle. Read this post for more details.

TitleRequesterStatusDateRank
コフィン (Miyashita Yuu)WitStarted8/03/20205
デッドアンドシーク (Jin)EdenProofreading8/03/20204
花戦争 (虻瀬) + video textTemperaAccepted8/03/20207
spray (有機酸/ewe)deanAccepted8/03/20205
The East (Mano & Aoi)katsuragirinAccepted8/03/20208
犯行前夜 (カゼヒキ) + Video text in partsSaryuAccepted8/03/2020??
君へ続く軌跡 (Koki/Komaki Yuu)mahalisyarifuddin**Accepted**8/03/20205
Eternal Rite (Sound Online)mr.deagleAccepted24/05/20204
ヒトリ (しとお)WitAccepted24/05/20205
「完全少女論」 (Nina77)TgainAccepted24/05/20205

2020 request calendar

171 thoughts on “Requests

1. adelheid June 30, 2016 / 7:01 pm

Hello again! I hope I’m not too late or if it’s a bother…
    Title; パリの中心で永遠の愛を語ろう
    Album; 東方WORLD TOUR
    Circle; 天然ジェミニ
    If it’s fine, would you have lyrics of this song? I can’t find any lyrics for this album in general… Thank you as always for your hard work! o/

• releska June 30, 2016 / 7:12 pm

Hello! Unfortunately, I don’t have the lyrics 😥 Somebody looking at this page might have them, though, so I’ll leave your comment here just in case! If the lyrics show up, I’ll add it to my list.

2. Lou February 18, 2017 / 2:46 am

Hey, I’d like to request
    Title: FLIGHT
    Album: Flight
    Circle: Racoon Factory 「あらいぐまファクトリー」
    Vocal: Yuzuri 「ゆずり」
    ♬♪♫ ミ Lyrics: Racoon Factory
    ♬♪♫ ミ Arrangement: Soe-san 「そえさん」
    ♬♪♫ ミ Original Composer: ZUN 「上海アリス幻樂団」

• releska February 18, 2017 / 1:43 pm

Thanks for the request! You wouldn’t happen to have a copy of the lyrics, would you? Unfortunately, I can’t accept your request unless I have the lyrics 😦

3. Bahaumut April 9, 2017 / 5:23 pm

Title: Liar Lips
    Album: くるいちご三ルク
    Circle: Crazy Berry
    Vocal: Ichigo
    Lyrics: TAKEGON & Ichigo
    Arrangement: Yukki
    Event: Reitaisai 11
    Unfortunately I can’t to find the lyrics for this song :/
    Thanks in advance!

• releska April 9, 2017 / 6:36 pm

Thanks for your request! I had a look at all of my usual sources and I couldn’t find the lyrics, either 😦 Unfortunately, that means I won’t be able to accept your request at the moment

4. Saryu March 3, 2020 / 6:16 am

Hey, Releska, there’s one song I’d like to request. The issue is that I’d like the background text translated as well, and it’s very long. Like roughly seven Word pages (I say roughly because I can’t find all of it written down anywhere). If I asked, would you be willing to translate it? I’d take care of the transcription.

• Releska March 3, 2020 / 7:06 pm

Hello! (^_^) I think I’d have to watch the video first to determine if I can do it. If it’s 7 pages of easy to moderate difficulty text, I would probably be able to do it, it just will take a very long time (I still have a bunch of extended translation requests held over from last year that I may not get around to e.g. protodisco text).

• Saryu March 4, 2020 / 12:12 am

Sure! It’s this one (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tJJ5wswM5c). The text flashes by quickly but the second comment has some of it written down. I don’t think the actual words are all that complex, there’s just a whole lot of ’em.

May not get around to this year or ever? Personally, I’d prefer it if you counted all the text as part of the song, rather than releasing the translated lyrics and the text later. Of course, then it’d be a difficulty 10 song, but it was going to be a long wait anyways. If you feel it’s impeding the “timely deliverance” of other people’s translations, I’d also be okay with having it be translated in chunks with pauses for working on other, quicker songs in the middle (but published all that once). But then again jumping from one song to another and then back might interrupt your workflow and waste more time than it saves, so just do whatever you think best.

• Releska March 4, 2020 / 8:29 pm

Thanks for sending the link to the video through! I like your suggestion of translating it in chunks – I could translate the song first, then publish parts of the video text at a time. It’ll take me a while to get it finished but I can mix it in with other translations which I think will work pretty well 😎

• Releska March 8, 2020 / 6:23 pm

Not a problem! I’ve added it to my list, thanks for requesting (^_^)

5. Eden March 8, 2020 / 10:02 am

Hi Releska! I was wondering if you could translate an old Kagerou Project song – Dead and Seek. There are a few translations on Youtube but they all say different things and I’m unsure if they’re reliable. If there is already a good translation out there and you find it then feel free to cancel my request.

Title: デッドアンドシーク
    Artist: Jin
    Album: メカクシティデイズ
    Lyrics: https://vocaloidlyrics.fandom.com/wiki/%E3%83%87%E3%83%83%E3%83%89%E3%82%A2%E3%83%B3%E3%83%89%E3%82%B7%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AF_(Dead_and_Seek)

• Releska March 8, 2020 / 6:24 pm

I’ll have a look into it! If I find a translation that matches my interpretation, I’ll link to it in another comment. I never got into Kagerou Project so I look forward to investigating further!!

• Tempera March 8, 2020 / 1:58 pm

I thought I should clarify that the video comments may have transcriptions or be helpful for interpreting the song (not sure if it’s connected to キリスト). I just noticed one comment that transcribed some English text in the video.

• Releska March 8, 2020 / 6:46 pm

Just got to this comment – that’s good to know, I’ll check out the comments to see if there’s a transcription 😎

• Releska March 8, 2020 / 6:37 pm

Thanks for the request! I can translate the written text, but I unfortunately won’t be able to transcribe it from the image. Is that okay with you?

• Tempera March 9, 2020 / 8:44 am

Sounds good! You can probably just link the Twitter post for future readers’ reference. The text in the video is already hard to read, so I really appreciate that someone was able to decipher it in the first place.

6. dean March 8, 2020 / 12:55 pm

hello again! thank you very much as always for translating my last request!! i thought this song being on an album about spring would fit this time of year.

Title: spray
    Circle: 有機酸/ewe (神山羊 / Yoh Kamiyama)
    Album: EXIT TUNES PRESENTS Vocaloseasons feat. 初音ミク ~Spring~
    Lyrics: https://vocaloidlyrics.fandom.com/wiki/Spray

thank you very much for your consideration! n_n

7. Releska March 8, 2020 / 6:29 pm

Thanks for the request! In regards to your question, I’m okay with translating things where the lyrics are only found in the video, but the lyrics need to be transcribed by someone first. I was a bit less strict on this earlier on, but since I get a large volume of requests I’m unfortunately unable to commit to transcribing text from videos 😦

• BB March 8, 2020 / 11:18 pm

Thank you for clearing it up!

8. maranaaa March 9, 2020 / 4:27 am

Hello again Releska!! I saw you started with what I requested last time and I’M REALLY HYPED!! EEP
    Last time I missed the request time so this time I’ll be sure to request! hehe

Title : 鬼を狩る者
    Producer : hinayukki
    Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBYPHKN-BDE

I can’t find any lyrics page, even from the producer themselves sorry D:

Also, thank you again for doing these translations and thank you in advance!! 😀

• Releska March 9, 2020 / 9:34 pm

Thanks for the request! It honestly feels really good having a large request list, lol 😂 Thankfully everyone’s really patient which allows me to keep translating things at my own pace. I’m looking forward to looking at your latest request…!

• Releska March 9, 2020 / 7:27 pm

Thanks for the request! Looking forward to having a look at it (^_^)

9. ZEN March 11, 2020 / 12:12 am

Hello Releska , I want to request this song.
    – Title: はじまりの歌
    – Artist : GloomyAngel 陈怡男
    – Lyrics: https://www.91flac.com/song/226719932
    I think it’s quite good, you should try listen it if have free time ^^ thank you.

10. gappie March 11, 2020 / 12:41 pm

hi releska!!! i hope you’re okay, it’s good to see your translations have reopened (i was veravriem, by the way, i just go by something else now 🙂 )
    song info…
    title: dizzy
    author: oonuma paseri
    album: memento mori
    link: https://vocaloidlyrics.fandom.com/wiki/Dizzy/Oonuma_Paseri

thank you very very much!!

• Releska March 11, 2020 / 8:09 pm

Welcome back, and thanks for the request…!

• Releska March 11, 2020 / 8:08 pm

Thank you for the kind words! I’ve deleted the extra comment (^_^) Thanks for the request, I’m looking forward to having a look at it!

11. soaringsprocket March 11, 2020 / 7:09 pm

Can’t find much info on this song (and another Disgaea song I felt like requesting, except that one I can’t find the full version in the internet), so hopefully this will do! Thanks for all the hard work on translating these songs!

Title: A Song For You (Arranged Version)
    Album: Makai Senki Disgaea 3 Arrange Sound Track (https://vgmdb.net/album/6989)
    Singers: Miki・Haru・佐藤天平
    Lyricist: Re:bon
    Composer: 佐藤天平
    Lyrics: https://www.xiami.com/song/xL4Gjzcf6a4
    Unofficial Song Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgs5rtvmv7Y
    (Artist info from: https://nippon1.jp/fun/karaoke/index.html)

12. Koog March 12, 2020 / 5:18 am

Hi Releska! I dunno if enough time has passed for me to request again, but if so I’d like to request the following song, thank you so much for your translations!!

Title: サヨナラダイアリー ~ their whereabouts
    Artist: 凋叶棕
    Album: 東方 Compilation CD-BOOK 萃星霜 弐
    Lyrics: https://thwiki.cc/%E6%AD%8C%E8%AF%8D:%E3%82%B5%E3%83%A8%E3%83%8A%E3%83%A9%E3%83%80%E3%82%A4%E3%82%A2%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC_%EF%BD%9E_their_whereabouts_(RD-Sounds)

13. Kuu Majin March 14, 2020 / 7:32 pm

Hello, I have a request, I attached the lyrics here hope you don’t mind…thank you.

Title: 蛍

まだその日まで

ちがえ虚ろう

ごどんな気合色歌よ

大事に今だえで

14. Namedoo March 15, 2020 / 1:17 pm

Hello Releska!
    I’ve been looking for a translation of this song for a while, but have never been able to find a full, reliable one. I’d really appreciate it if you could translate it.

Title: イメトレブギ-
    Artist: Mitchie M
    Album: 39D (Also found on the album バーチャル・ポップスター)
    Lyrics: https://vocaloidlyrics.fandom.com/wiki/イメトレブギー_(Imetore_Boogie)

Thank you so much for your work! I really appreciate it~

• Releska March 15, 2020 / 1:19 pm

Not a problem! Technically my requests have closed, but I was a little late in updating the page so I’ll accept this one this time (^_^)

• Namedoo March 16, 2020 / 6:24 am

I hadn’t realized! Thank you so much!

• Namedoo April 29, 2020 / 1:30 pm

Hi Releska! I hope you’re well!

Would it be possible for me to change my request?

Title: 夜顔の告白
        Artist: samayuzame
        Album: Chimera
        Lyrics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF8urBm4Ae4 (They’re written out in the description)

Thank you, and stay healthy!

• Releska April 29, 2020 / 9:10 pm

Not a problem! I’ve replaced that on my list. I hope you stay healthy too!!

• Releska April 19, 2020 / 3:44 pm

I’m doing quite well, paradoxically quite busy with work at the moment though! I hope you’re well too 🙂 Thanks for the request!

• Releska April 19, 2020 / 7:29 pm

Welcome! That’s not a problem, thank you for your request (^_^)

15. taringtajam April 19, 2020 / 5:09 pm

Hey Releska, it’s been a while, I hope you doing well in the middle of this coronavirus stuff!

You can put my request at the lowest priority as I might change it once a new song releases, if it okay with you though.

Title: ANNA NO MUSICA
    Artist: 煮ル果実
    Album: NOMAN
    Lyrics&Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK2CS8vK3BA

Thank you for your hardwork as always, and stay safe!

• Releska April 19, 2020 / 7:28 pm

Thanks! Even in the current circumstances, things are going quite well for me. I hope you’ve been well too 🙂 I’ve added your request to my list for now – just let me know if you’d like to change it at any stage when something new is released

16. YUM April 19, 2020 / 7:48 pm

My song just finished the day before and now I can ask for a new song (^.^) this is so great !!!
    – Title : 郷愁
    – Artist : 癒月
    – Album : Precious Road~わたしだけの地図~
    – Lyrics : https://www.utamap.com/showkasi.php?surl=dk100701_54
    Thanks for your devotion , Releska.

17. reiden (@LunarKoishie) April 20, 2020 / 12:16 am

hello, i’d like to request a kinda old song, i havent seen any translation anywhere

Title: こーりん、”漢”の甘味 ~六尺mix~
    Circle: Innocent Key
    Album: 東方スイーツ
    Lyrics: https://vvlyrics.com/artist/%E9%99%BD%E4%BB%8B%E7%A5%9E%E7%88%B6-%E3%82%B3%E3%82%B3/%E3%81%93%E3%83%BC%E3%82%8A%E3%82%93-%E6%BC%A2-%E3%81%AE%E7%94%98%E5%91%B3-%E5%85%AD%E5%B0%BAmix

sorry if i made any mistakes, my first time requesting anything here

• Releska April 20, 2020 / 7:16 pm

That was all perfect! Thanks for your request (^_^)

• Releska April 20, 2020 / 7:25 pm

Oooh, thanks for sending that through! It will take some time for me to work my way through all of it, but this will be a big help (^_^)

• Saryu April 21, 2020 / 6:17 am

Nah, thanks to you for accepting it. I’m assuming you’ll take the request off the list once the lyrics are done, but could you put back in for a few days when you finish translating bits of the PV? Or something like that that’ll let me know when there’s an update.

• Releska April 21, 2020 / 8:10 pm

No worries! I might end up leaving it on the list permanently, with an update (something like PT 1: [Date]) when I update it with a new part of the transcript just to make it easier…!

18. Kay April 20, 2020 / 2:07 pm

Hello, and I hope you’re doing well during quarantine! Thank you for translating all of these songs!

Title: 大和撫子/ Ideal Japanese Lady (more specifically the remix done by Yama△, if there’s even a difference between them)
    Artist: Hitoshizuku-P x Yama△
    Album: Laboratory and EndlessroLL (they’re two separate albums)
    Lyrics:

• Releska April 21, 2020 / 8:09 pm

That was all perfect, thanks for your request (^_^)

• Releska May 23, 2020 / 5:15 pm

Hello! Just wanted to let you know that the composer has added their translation to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0tLcPGQW7o

Would you still like me to translate it? I’m happy to swap it out for something else too if that works better!

19. Idan April 22, 2020 / 5:18 am

Hi again!

I’ve come with yet another esoteric vocaloid request. This time, with a bit of metal.
    I did not find the lyrics posted anywhere, so I’ve once again taken them from the song’s video. As such, they may contain inaccuracies, although I tried my best to be precise.

Title: 未知なるカダスを夢に求めて
    Artist: 厨二エナジーP

You can find both the lyrics and links to the song here: https://vocadb.net/S/84449

Thank you very much!

• Releska April 22, 2020 / 7:09 pm

Not a problem! I’ve made a note to myself so I’ll know to cross-reference the lyrics with the video.