Requests

2020-05-30T12:00:00

days

hours  minutes  seconds

until

Requests close

Requests are open! March requesters and people whose names aren’t on the list can request a translation.

Current request schedule:
#4: May 24-30
#5: July 5-11

Options

Request a song. Please leave a comment with information, including a link to the lyrics. Leave your handle if you’d like a Twitter notification, too!

Boost someone else’s request. You can use your request slot to raise the priority of someone else’s request.

Change your request at any time, as long as its status isn’t ‘started.’ **Accepted** requests are already translated – you might want to change your request.

I aim to complete requests in a timely manner, though I will complete them out of order depending on difficulty. Requests are ranked on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the least difficult.

If I forget to add your request to the list, please remind me at any time! The spam filter on WordPress sometimes overreacts and thinks genuine comments are spam. This means I may not see some requests. A possible workaround is posting a comment on the Requests page containing no links or Japanese text letting me know you have a request.

I will remove the original lyrics and/or romanisation if it goes against the wishes of the circle. Read this post for more details.

TitleRequesterStatusDateRank
コフィン (Miyashita Yuu)WitProofreading8/03/20205
デッドアンドシーク (Jin)EdenCompleted8/03/20204
花戦争 (虻瀬) + video textTemperaAccepted8/03/20207
spray (有機酸/ewe)deanStarting8/03/20205
The East (Mano & Aoi)katsuragirinStarted8/03/20208
犯行前夜 (カゼヒキ) + Video text in partsSaryuAccepted8/03/2020??
君へ続く軌跡 (Koki/Komaki Yuu)mahalisyarifuddin**Accepted**8/03/20205
(Eve)
deanAccepted25/05/20206
Re-Born (Oshare Majo Love and Berry)lolijuicyAccepted25/05/20202

2020 request calendar

179 thoughts on “Requests

1. hs08 April 22, 2020 / 6:40 am

hope you’re keeping as healthy and happy as you can during these times!

I’d like to request a LizTora song that I haven’t managed to find a translation for, if you please!

Title: レイズ (Touhou Wiki’s been translating this as “Raze”, but I suspect “Raise” is more accurate, based on bits I can gleam from the lyrics)
    Circle: Liz Triangle
    Album: ポーカーフェイサー
    Lyrics: https://w.atwiki.jp/touhoukashi/pages/3162.html

• Releska April 22, 2020 / 7:10 pm

Thank you! I’ve been doing pretty well, paradoxically very busy at work, lol. I hope you’ve been well too 🙂

Always thrilled to look at more Liz Triangle! Thanks for the request (^_^)

2. Plyn April 23, 2020 / 5:42 am

Hey! It’s been a while. I hope you’re doing well.

I believe I made a request back in January but if I’m wrong feel free to ignore this request. I can just request it next time. Could you maybe translate 成れの果て by 溝野あわ? It’s from their album 聴かないで (https://vocadb.net/Al/25803). The Lyrics can be found on Vocaloid Database, as well (https://vocadb.net/S/187076 here). Thank you for reading this message!

• Releska April 23, 2020 / 7:42 pm

Things are going well (^_^) I hope you’re going well too! Regardless of when you requested, you name isn’t on my list so you can request again. I’ll think about making my messaging a bit clearer…

3. Fortabt April 23, 2020 / 10:47 am

Hello! Thanks for translating lots and lots of Japanese songs! It’s my first time requesting, so I hope that you would accept.
    Title: Lust Blue
    Artist: R Sound Design
    Album: Quartia
    Lyrics: https://piapro.jp/t/gbQ6
    Thank you!

4. Scarlet Devil April 23, 2020 / 5:34 pm

Hello Releska, it has been a while since I last sent you a message or request.
    (last one was 3/3/19 xd)
    To be honest, I did not find the lyrics of a music or did not feel that a music had to be translated.

I finally found a music xd, previously I said it was going to be more cheerful, so I don’t know if it’s cheerful hahaha.

Here is the song data.

Song: Closed Heart (Acro Remix)
    Letter and voice: 蒼 色 銀河 様

I don’t know who is the original creator of this music sorry for that.

And here is the video, there are also the lyrics.
    It is a remix, I do not know which is the original, in the video description there is a little more information.

I am using the Google translator, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your work and I hope you are healthy in these times, take care yourself, a hug from Argentina ♥

• Releska April 23, 2020 / 7:46 pm

Hello again! (^_^) It’s good to hear from you again. Thank you for your request, I was able to find a copy of the lyrics so I’ve added your request to my list.

Take care, sending a hug to you from Australia!

5. Frenz Fregnier April 23, 2020 / 9:23 pm

Hi Releska! I have a new request and it took a while to dig and find lyrics…

Title: AltMirrorBell (Vocal ver.)
    Artist: 音沙汰
    Circle: Grand Thaw
    Album: Årstid
    Link to Japanese lyrics: https://pastebin.com/BTN0XvGP

Thank you so much for all of the translation!

• cc0 April 27, 2020 / 4:48 am

Hello, Releska. I would like to support this request.
      I hope you are doing well!

• Releska April 27, 2020 / 12:09 pm

Hello! Thanks for your comment – I’m still working all of this out, but since this counts as a ‘request’ I think I can only accept it when requests are open. Sorry about that 😦 Take care!

• cc0 April 27, 2020 / 5:37 pm

Ah, does this count as a request? Sorry, I thought I was just letting you know that this song isn’t just interesting to iggy.
          I just let you know that you won’t waste your time translating this song. At least two people will be happy.
          In General, I understand you. I will know that this also counts as a request.
          I’m sorry! 🙂

(And I’m sorry for any mistakes in English).

• Releska April 27, 2020 / 5:45 pm

No problems at all! I misunderstood you, so I have to apologise for that T_T

My reason behind it – I have a system where people can ‘boost’ requests, so if two people request one song I’ll translate it quicker. I read your comment and thought that’s what you wanted to do, which is why I considered it a request.

So the mistake was all mine 🙂 I’m really happy to know that you’re looking forward to this song being translated!! Thank you and have a great day (^_^)

• cc0 April 27, 2020 / 11:39 pm

Okay, I get it. This system is really useful for the translator. Sorry to bother you! 🙂

But let me ask you one last question: how much time does it take you to make requests? I just see that you have a lot of queries in the table, and I even feel sorry for you. I’m just wondering if you’re tired of translating everything you’re asked to do. I understand that this may be a practice for you, but you agree to absolutely all requests. Although you probably didn’t like some of the songs.

Forgive my curiosity, but I have long been surprised by your … generosity.

• Releska April 28, 2020 / 8:45 am

I normally try to get 4-5 requests translated in a week, so it takes a little while to get through everything but it’s manageable!

I honestly don’t get tired of translating requests since it means I’m introduced to a lot of cool music. For example, I knew nothing about Vocaloid music before I started and now I have a few favourite producers! (^_^)

• cc0 April 29, 2020 / 8:32 pm

Oh, all right, then. Good luck with your work!

6. lolijuicy April 24, 2020 / 9:35 pm

Hello again! I would like to request another song again!

Title: ナツ”e”ナツ
    Album: Love and Berry Dress Up and Dance! Complete Song Collection
    Composer: Sachio Ogawa (小河 幸男)
    Singer: Futaba (フタバ)
    Full Lyrics + Video Link: https://loveandberry.fandom.com/wiki/Natsu_“e”_Natsu

I would also like to make some notes as well:

The request is about the full version of the song (this song has three versions but two of them are shortened versions).

The translation of the lyrics is done by me but it’s slightly rough around the edges.
    I think it’s better to have a much more authenticated translation.

As for the title… (I hope this helps!)

The “e” in the song title is ambiguous so translating the title is complicated. An online friend of mine told me it may be a word play based on 良い, which can be read as いい.

Although this song is not adapted in English, there’s an unused English title from the game’s audio data which I found, “Summer Summer.”

• lolijuicy April 24, 2020 / 9:36 pm

My mistake. The composer and singer are wrong.

Composer: Kamiya Chikako (鎌谷千佳子) and Nagai Kazuhiko (長井和彦)
      Singer: Rabbi☆min (ラビミン)

7. Vengeance April 25, 2020 / 2:12 am

Hi, hope you’re doing okay during these times? I got another one lined up if you like: Cardiac Sound by EastNewSound, featured in the Cleave Spark album.

I think i found the lyrics here https://emumo.xiami.com/song/1804536141 but im not entirely sure about that :O

• Releska April 25, 2020 / 2:03 pm

Things are going pretty well, I hope you’re going well too (^_^) I checked out the link and those lyrics look fine to me. Thanks for the request!

8. Strawberry April 25, 2020 / 8:50 pm

Hello! It’s been a while since I was here, but I always come back to you, because your translations are awesome!
    I remember reading song’s comments I am about to request. Obviously people wanted English lyrics. Someone even said they can request it from you, but 3 years later there’s still no translation. Song’s about 8 minutes. It doesn’t have too much lyrics though

Title: Justability (track #1)

Album: Justability

Circle: 音楽少女 「Ongaku Shoujo」

Lyrics: https://phancakesosu.wordpress.com/2017/05/07/first-blog-post/

Linked two in case one of them isn’t completely correct. I hope those are full lyrics

Thank you!

• Tgain April 27, 2020 / 1:09 am

Just had a listen, the lyrics look right.

9. Repudiator April 25, 2020 / 11:24 pm

I was holding off requesting right away in the hopes I could find some sort of more pertinent and relevant song to request, but I didn’t end up finding anything in my mind worthwhile. So I went for an interesting SWING HOLIC song instead.

Title: 幻想旅団
    Circle: SWING HOLIC
    Album: SWING HOLIC VOL.14
    Lyrics: https://imgur.com/a/AZK4y2Y

It’s interesting because, as far as I understand it, it has taken the lyrics to Innocent Treasures and modified or added to them in some form or manner…only I’m not sure to what exact extent it has done so. I’m also then unsure if this counts as a retranslation of Innocent Treasures (if it has taken and incorporated the lyrics of Innocent Treasures to a large extent without modification) or something else entirely. I guess once you read through it you’ll figure out what is falls under.

Thanks in advance as always.

10. Narafara April 26, 2020 / 1:09 am

hi, a title that id like to request is not yet released today, it will be released tomorrow at 7pm jst (harumaki gohans song) so i cant give you the details, sorry ill keep you updated!
    but also i just noticed that your request wont be open tomorrow, am i screwed?

• Releska April 26, 2020 / 7:16 am

Hello! That’s not a problem – you can change your request at any time. I’ll go through and formally close requests in a little while but just respond to this comment with the full details and I’m happy to update the list with them!

• Bon April 26, 2020 / 7:23 am

Hello releska! I see that multiple people can request the same song. So if it’s not too much trouble, do you mind adding this song as my request as well?

Thank you, be well.

• Releska April 26, 2020 / 7:33 am

That’s all good! Once I get the song details I’ll be able to start work on it (^_^) Looking forward to learning more about it…!

• Releska April 26, 2020 / 11:15 am

Thanks for the request! Technically they’ve closed but since they only closed a little while ago I’ll add this one to my list

11. Kuu Majin April 29, 2020 / 3:27 pm

Sorry Releska , may I change my request, thank you.
    Title: 今宵 、 月 の 下 で
    Singer: MAY’S feat. 上 妻 宏光
    Album: Smiling
    Lyrics: https://www.littleoslo.com/lyj/home/mays- 今宵 、 月 の 下 で -feat- 上 妻 宏光 /

12. Giovanalc May 2, 2020 / 11:28 am

Hello, is it possible for me to change my request? If so,

Title: 風邪
    Artist: 鬱P
    Circle: MY SONG IS SHIT
    Album: #SUPER_SHIBORIKASU
    Link to Japanese lyrics: https://msis.jimdofree.com/kasu#1

• Releska May 7, 2020 / 7:37 pm

Thanks for that! I’ve added the translation link to the table, I’ll wait for the requester to request something new (^_^)

13. Saryu May 10, 2020 / 7:13 am

The composer added a translation to the official video of She Melted into the Night (the new one with the distorted name, the filter isn’t letting me say the actual title).

• Releska May 10, 2020 / 6:47 pm

Thanks for that! I’ve noted it and updated the table.

• Yuuki May 24, 2020 / 1:26 pm

Hai Releska, I hope you’re doing well ^^
      I’d like to request this new song by Royal Scandal:
      Title : マジックリングナイト
      Artists: Royal Scandal (Luz, Kanon69, Rahwia)
      Album: Q&A-Queen and Alice-
      Lyrics: https://sp.uta-net.com/song/279692/

• Vending machine May 26, 2020 / 6:22 am

I would like to boost this song^^
        Thank you!

14. Saryu May 14, 2020 / 1:38 pm

鬼を狩る者 got translated, check the filter for a link to it.

Liked by 2 people

• Releska May 14, 2020 / 1:45 pm

Thanks for that! I rescued the comment from the devious spam filter and I’ll update the table later on (^_^)

15. maranaaa May 15, 2020 / 1:03 am

hello! I’ve noticed that 鬼を狩る者 was already translated. Is it okay if I change my request?

• maranaaa May 16, 2020 / 4:49 am

Thank you! 😀 Then I’ll request for

title: オールフール
        artist: 柊キライ×缶缶 (Hiiragi Kirai x Kankan)
        lyrics : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSAASCMByT4

for the lyrics I can’t find any romaji D: but the kanji lyrics is in the description of the MV

Thank you so much in advance!!

• Releska May 24, 2020 / 8:19 pm

Thank you for your request (^_^) I daresay Robin will translate this track much sooner than me since they’re a really big fan of the circle, so I recommend keeping an eye on their blog too: https://sterngazer.wordpress.com/

• Kappashiro May 26, 2020 / 1:42 am

Someone already translated it and submited their translation to my video on my channel (the power of community contribiton i guess?). Its good translation i think and i am also looking forward to see differences in translation if Robin or you would translate this song into English. So just take it easy and thanks for the response dear Releska!

16. Tempera May 24, 2020 / 10:10 am

Hi, I hope you’re doing well! Here’s my request for this period!

Title: クレイマーズ↑ハイ
    Artist: sasakure.UK
    Album: 不謌思戯モノユカシー
    Lyrics: https://ieeebd.org/lyrics/sasakureuk/%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%9E%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BA%E2%86%91%E3%83%8F%E3%82%A4-feat-%E3%81%82%E3%82%84%E3%81%BD%E3%82%93%E3%81%9A%EF%BC%8A-sasakure-uk
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws1tF1DEWZ0

There’s this not too long bit in the NND description that might reveal more of the story. Could you translate that as well? I’ve copied it below:
    …そりゃあ、あたしにもあたしなりの云い分があるわけで。
    この世界で生きる限りはさ、納得いかない奴とか沢山居るじゃん!?
    ほら、丁度キミの空間にうま〜く隠れちゃってる”そいつ”とか。
    —拗(こじ)れた世をさらに拗らしたようなネジレた奴らが、あたしは気になって気になってしょうがないのだ!!

17. soaringsprocket May 24, 2020 / 10:52 am

So I found the lyrics of the song I wanted to request last time… it was apparently for the full version that’s exclusive to D2’s Arrange Soundtrack (and listening to it, it sounds accurate as far as I know)? Here it is! Thanks for taking in all of our requests!

Song: Tasty☆Magic
    Source: Disgaea D2 Arrange Soundtrack
    Arranger/Composer: Tenpei Sato (佐藤天平)
    Lyricist: Yurina Tanaka (田中由里奈)
    Vocals: Mai Yoshida (吉田麻衣)
    Source for Arranger/Composer/Lyricist/Vocals: https://vgmdb.net/album/38326
    Lyrics: http://www.kget.jp/lyric/200502/Tasty%E2%98%86Magic_%E5%90%89%E7%94%B0%E9%BA%BB%E8%A1%A3
    (No link this time since the full version is soundtrack exclusive, the closest thing I have aside from an illegal download is the short version which is up on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj1PSjOOWJ0)

• soaringsprocket May 24, 2020 / 11:53 am

(By last time, I mean the song I wanted to request at first instead of Song for You. I honestly still want both songs to be translated, so sorry if it got confusing…)

18. mr.deagle May 24, 2020 / 4:52 pm

Hello! I’d like to request:

Vocals: Aki Misawa (三澤 秋)
    Lyrics: Aki Misawa (三澤 秋)
    Arranged by: Tsukasa Yatoki (矢鴇 つかさ)
    Album: Blue Constellations http://soundonline.info/soar/
    Circle: Sound Online
    Event: C71
    Original Theme: Bloom Nobly, Ink-Black Cherry Blossom ~ Border of Life [幽雅に咲かせ、墨染の桜 ~ Border of Life]

Thanks in advance!

• mr.deagle May 24, 2020 / 4:53 pm

I put in all that info and forgot the title: Eternal Rite

19. Wit May 24, 2020 / 5:14 pm

Hello again Releska! I hope you’re doing well and are safe amidst all this craziness. I’m back once again to request a translation from you ^^

Song: Hitori / ヒトリ

Artist: Shitoo / しとお

Album: N/A

Lyrics: https://vocaloidlyrics.fandom.com/wiki/%E3%83%92%E3%83%88%E3%83%AA_(Hitori)

Thank you once again for your time and for your hard work~!

(I also apologize for such an early request–I was just happy to see that requests were opening up again so close to the release date of a new Shitoo song ^^;;)

• Innomi May 25, 2020 / 9:59 am

Oh wow this song is quite popular huh XD
      I’d like to boost Hitori! Thank you for your hard work as always Releska~

• Releska May 25, 2020 / 8:02 pm

You’re welcome! I’ve boosted that one – I should have it posted in the next week or so (^_^)

20. Tgain May 24, 2020 / 6:21 pm

“March requesters and people whose names aren’t on the list can request a translation” ~ YES!

Not Taishi this time, do you think you can translate「完全少女論」by Nina77, from the game “スワローテイル -あの日、青を超えて-“?
    Lyrics are in the video description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X13ZffwtjE

21. Horloge May 24, 2020 / 9:48 pm

Hi Releska, hope you’re well– stay healthy out there 😰

▶Title: Purgatory garden
    ▶ Circle: M.H.S (溝口ホール工房)
    ▶ Album: 東方幻奏響uroboros弐 ~fAIRYtAILoVERdRIVE~ -Disc2-
    ▶ Video and Lyrics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyfu0RA0AB0

Do you have any recommendations on resources for learning Japanese? I’m familiar with hiragana and katakana characters but know nothing of sentence structure or anything else.. how should one approach the language?

• Releska May 25, 2020 / 7:49 pm

Hi there! Thanks for your well wishes, I’m thankfully doing quite well and am safe at the moment 😷 I hope you’re safe and well too!

Thanks for the request – I’ve added it to my list. In regards to learning Japanese, a lot of people speak highly of Tae Kim’s guide to Japanese (http://www.guidetojapanese.org/learn/). This site also explains Japanese with a lot of cute animal pictures, so it could be worth a shot too (http://maggiesensei.com/).

I guess my overall recommendation is to find things about the language that interest you, or things that you really want to read. That helps keep your motivation levels up!

22. dean May 25, 2020 / 7:02 am

hello again! i hope youve been well! n_n

this time im actually requesting a song translation on behalf of one of my friends (i really want to see a tl myself as well tho lol)

its been released since february, but an mv for it just got posted the other day!

Title: いのちの食べ方
    Artist: Eve
    Lyrics: http://j-lyric.net/artist/a001f4f/l04f60b.html (also in the video description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7L-3VXAkSA )
    Album: Smile

thank you very very much as always for all your hard work! i hope you have a great week!! 😀

• Bon May 26, 2020 / 2:40 pm

Hello Releska. I would like to boost this song, please. Thank you.

23. shishikusas May 25, 2020 / 8:00 am

hi releska!! it’s been a long while since i’ve requested anything, i hope you dont mind!

title: チャイニーズドグマ (chinese dogma), also known as 救いの子守唄 (sukui no komoriuta)
    artist: -MASA Works DESIGN-
    album: ADULT/ADULTRAZ
    lyrics: https://vocaloidlyrics.fandom.com/wiki/%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3%E3%82%A4%E3%83%8B%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BA%E3%83%89%E3%82%B0%E3%83%9E_(Chinese_Dogma)

on the lyrics page, the romaji next to the marathi/arabic lyrics are just what’s sung in the song, they are meant to be gibberish i believe :> also, the words クロルデン and ラクライ are the names of characters in the video – chlordane is the grey haired girl and rakurai is the small gremlin man with the wizard hat.

thank you so much for your hard work! ^ ^b

24. lolijuicy May 25, 2020 / 6:22 pm

Hello, thank you for the translation once again!

I have another song request again!

This is the last song of the game.

Title: Re-Born
    Album: Love and Berry Dress Up and Dance! Complete Song Collection
    Composer: Kamiya Chikako (鎌谷千佳子) and Nagai Kazuhiko (長井和彦)
    Singer: rabbi☆min (ラビミン)
    Full Lyrics + Video Link: https://loveandberry.fandom.com/wiki/Re-Born

I’m requesting for the long version of the song (full version).

The English name is just the same as the Japanese name.

25. Charles Domery May 26, 2020 / 12:16 am

My dear translator Releska! I have never made a request yet, but I decided to do it, since I will obviously never get a translation for this song. I think that this is an underrated author (listen to his latest songs!). Good luck with your work and everything!

Title / 藝術 (official translation – distoartion)
    Artist / Abuse