Requests

hours  minutes  seconds

until

Requests close

Requests are open!
You can make your last request for 2020 if:
-You requested in July
-Your name isn’t on the list or your May request is on the list

Current request schedule:
#7: Sep 27 – Oct 3
#8: Nov. 15-21
Summer break

Options

Request a song. Please leave a comment with information, including a link to the lyrics. Leave your handle if you’d like a Twitter notification, too!

Boost someone else’s request. You can use your request slot to raise the priority of someone else’s request.

Change your request at any time, as long as its status isn’t ‘started.’ If your request is already translated, you might want to change your request.

I will complete requests out of order depending on difficulty. Requests are ranked on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the least difficult. If I forget to add your request to the list, please remind me at any time!

The spam filter on WordPress sometimes overreacts and thinks genuine comments are spam. If your comment doesn’t appear right away, it has probably been caught by mistake. I use comment timestamps to determine their order on the list – the time you posted your comment does not change even if it goes to spam, so don’t worry!

A possible workaround is posting a comment on the Requests page containing no links or Japanese text letting me know you have a request.

I will remove the original lyrics and/or romanisation if it goes against the wishes of the circle. Read this post for more details.

TitleRequesterStatusDateRank
犯行前夜 (カゼヒキ) + Video text in partsSaryu(Video text 20%)8/03/2020??
君へ続く軌跡 (Koki/Komaki Yuu)mahalisyarifuddin**Translation exists**8/03/20205
狐の嫁入り (Alieson)Dream WorldsAccepted23/08/20205
蛍 (音色庭園)YUMAccepted23/08/20204
をどりあそばせ [Video text] (Eita Satsuki)xKuroKoalaxAccepted23/08/20207
ラウジーカ (SaiB)SugarLampAccepted24/08/20204
初恋転売商店 (FantasticPlanets)SaryuAccepted24/08/20207
夜迷事 (ive)cc0Accepted24/08/20204
Tokyo Nighter (Night Diver remix)
 (R Sound Design)
運命線上のアリア (森羅万象)SitiAccepted29/09/20205
ENDOKU (宇田もずく)tojork_Accepted29/09/20203
カンテラ (宮下遊)Vending MachineAccepted29/09/20205

2020 request calendar

261 thoughts on “Requests

• Releska July 6, 2020 / 9:20 am

Sure thing! Thanks for your request!

• Releska July 6, 2020 / 9:23 am

Welcome! Thanks for your request. This circle’s lyrics are always so satisfying to read through and interpret so I’m looking forward to translating it

• Releska July 6, 2020 / 9:26 am

Hello! No worries, I’ve settled into a stable routine of going between working at home and working from the office at my regular job, so things have been going well with me. I hope you stay safe and well too! (^_^)

• Releska July 6, 2020 / 8:53 pm

Hello! Thanks for your request (^_^) This will take quite some time for me to translate, but I’m really looking forward to the challenge…!

1. BB July 6, 2020 / 11:10 am

Hi, sorry to be a bother, but I don’t see my July request on the list. I think it got caught in the spam filter at first, so you might have missed it. I just wanted to check whether that was the reason or if there’s some issue with the request.

Thank you in advance.

• Releska July 6, 2020 / 11:13 am

Hi there! That’s correct, I just checked and unfortunately the overeager spam filter caught your request by mistake T_T I’ve fished it out so I’ll add your request to the list in its proper place when I do my next update!

2. Aoumi N. July 6, 2020 / 1:11 pm

Hello! I’m a first time requester so I feel kinda nervous, but I’m still doing this anyway because I can’t find anywhere that translate this song…

Name: vividest

Artist: ANDRIVEBOIz

Lyrics: https://vocaloidlyrics.fandom.com/wiki/Vividest

Thank you in advance!

• Releska July 6, 2020 / 9:01 pm

Hi there! Welcome! Thanks for your request (^_^) I haven’t heard of this artist before, so I’m really looking forward to reading through the lyrics and listening to the song…!

• Claire July 7, 2020 / 7:51 pm

I’d like to boost this request please~

3. angie July 6, 2020 / 8:42 pm

I’d like to request ビータ by Kairiki Bear and sung by KANKAN!! The lyrics can be found in the description of KANKAN’s upload (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRheHqhTsG8). Thank you so much!! This is my first time requesting so I hope I did everything right, haha.

4. 指足り July 6, 2020 / 10:51 pm

So my previous comment have two songs I wanted you to translate
    予後の音 and 幸せのかたち

Since you complete 予後の音, now I can ask you to translate 幸せのかたち.

Thank you for your translations, BTW.
    あさき’s songs are very hard to understand, but his melody are godly.

Here’s the lyrics for 幸せのかたち:

5. Siti July 7, 2020 / 12:32 am

Hello, i made a request a day ago but i don’t see my request on the list. Did the spam filter killed it?

• Siti July 7, 2020 / 12:36 am

(For clarification, the July request.)

• Releska July 7, 2020 / 7:51 pm

That’s all good! I think I rescued it but then didn’t take the important step of actually adding it to my list (^_^); whoops! It’s there in its proper spot now, thanks for your patience…!

I’m still hoping to work my way through the latest album T_T I’m stuck on Heavy Baby at the moment…

• Releska July 7, 2020 / 7:57 pm

Hi there! Thanks for your request – it looks like this track has already been translated though… 😦 I would word the translation a bit differently but I think my interpretation is pretty similar to the version we already have.

6. taringtajam July 7, 2020 / 9:47 am

Hey Releska, it’s me again lol, with the same request as last month before I changed it.

You can put my request at the lowest priority as I might change it once a new song from his newest album (SHIMNEY) gets released!

Title: ANNA NO MUSICA
    Artist: 煮ル果実
    Album: NOMAN
    Lyrics&Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK2CS8vK3BA

Thank you for everything!

7. monomonopierrot July 8, 2020 / 5:19 am

hey! great to see you back! i got another iname request for you 🙂

song is ラーメンタイマーと悪夢
    it got privated on youtube but its still on niconico here https://sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm37031718
    the lyrics are in the video and are a lot clearer than byooki miman hopefully :’3cc

• Releska July 8, 2020 / 6:33 pm

Thanks for your request! Thankfully the lyrics are quite clear! I’m trying out an OCR program to help make transcribing lyrics easier, but you may want to screencap the lyrics from the video in case the video is taken down before I get to it… (^_^);

8. oktauxpus July 8, 2020 / 11:43 am

hello releska!! i hope you’ve been doing well. i barely remember the request format so forgive me if i got something wrong!! thank you so much in advance.

name: 王様 (KING)

artist: 虻瀬 / Abuse

lyrics: in the description!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk3QEswfYC8

• Tempera July 9, 2020 / 10:49 am

Hi, I think someone also requested this song in April!

• Releska July 9, 2020 / 5:20 pm

You’re right! Thanks for that. I somehow added a full 2 points to its rank in the meantime (^_^); I’ll leave it on my list in case the requester would like to boost the song instead.

• oktauxpus July 18, 2020 / 5:17 am

oh i didn’t see that! i’m sorry. yes, i would like to boost the song.

9. Kir July 8, 2020 / 7:20 pm

Hi! It’s time for me to come out and offer you this song! :d

Title : フロップニク
    Artist : PEOPLE 1
    Album : Flopnik
    Lyrics : in the video description
    Video : https://youtu.be/xSwUJ66nuNk

• Innomi July 11, 2020 / 2:13 am

Hi Releska! May I boose this request? Thank you!

10. MV July 9, 2020 / 2:16 pm

Hello Releska! I have a question regarding requests:
    Firstly, is it possible to request a song that does not have lyrics posted online, or that is only available on Spotify?
    Secondly, is it possible to use this month’s request slot to boost one of your own requests?
    Thank you very much!

• Releska July 9, 2020 / 8:13 pm

Hello! Thanks for your comment. In regards to your questions:

-For me to be able to translate a song, I need a copy of the lyrics, and can make do with a scan of the booklet or lyrics embedded in a PV (it will just take a little longer to translate).

-I must admit I haven’t thought too much about that (^_^); Technically, I think you could, you’d just miss your chance to get a new song in the queue. Maybe it would be something like “If your request is ranked 6 or higher you can boost it 2 request periods after you request it”, since if it’s 5 or below I’d definitely get to it by the time the next request period starts.

• MV July 10, 2020 / 4:09 am

Thank you for the info! \(^u^)/

11. dean July 9, 2020 / 5:28 pm

hello! im a bit late to send a request this time, im glad i remembered before it was too late n_n;

im also sending this on mobile, so i hope it formats alright.

title: 狂う獣
    artist: misumi
    album: n/a, but an official cover from a duo misumi is a part of is available (dustcell’s album “summit”!)
    lyrics: https://vocaloidlyrics.fandom.com/wiki/%E7%8B%82%E3%81%86%E7%8D%A3_(Kuruu_Kemono)

thank you very very much! as always, i hope youve been doing well and that you have a nice week 😀

12. mn July 9, 2020 / 9:41 pm

hello releska^^

I see that on your notice you said that april requesters can request a song but is it fine for me to request another song when my current request still hasn’t started?

13. Vengeance July 9, 2020 / 11:02 pm

Hey again!! I have another request if you like, but the lyrics were really hard to find. It’s Phantom[Remix] by Murder Ground. It was featured on the album by the same name: Phantom.

I think the lyrics are the 3rd song in this screenshot, but i’m not sure if this link works or stays online? https://ibb.co/tqSG43d

14. iggy July 10, 2020 / 11:15 pm

and here i am! i’ve found an interesting author on niconico. there are no lyrics for his songs, but! i really want to know the meaning of at least one of his songs.
    i suggest that you replace my first request (DOGMA) with this one. i hope this song will interest you!
    i can wait for years. (つ≧▽≦)つ
    upd: i just noticed that you have another song of his authorship in your requests. hohoho!

title : 窮極の門
    artist : 厨二エナジーP
    official video : https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25791299
    re-upload on youtube : https://youtu.be/jZiIY1HQStY

• Releska July 11, 2020 / 3:36 pm

That’s all good, I’ve added it to my list (^_^) It’s very long so this could take me quite some time to get through T_T still, I’m looking forward to it!!

• iggy July 11, 2020 / 6:29 pm

oooh, you always give me a reason to fall in love with you! (^་།^)

forgive me for condemning you to this!

15. Vengeance July 12, 2020 / 12:41 am

Uhm, i noticed the requests are closing and my request didnt make it on the list. My comment didnt appear for quite some time too, is it because of the spam filter?

• Releska July 12, 2020 / 1:51 pm

I don’t think it was the spam filter this time, but your request is up in its proper spot now! (^_^)

• Vengeance July 13, 2020 / 2:40 am

Ah ok, thanks !! 😀

16. Skeleton Wright July 12, 2020 / 1:35 am

Can you do this one from “Sen no Hatou, Tsukisome no Kouki – Hana akari”, the fandisk for the main game?

The title of the song is “桃幻浪漫” by the unit “Airots”, lyrics are widely available online.

17. Kay July 12, 2020 / 5:14 am

I’m not sure if I’m able to make another request since the one I made in April is still on the list, but since it’s the last day for July requests, I figured I’d make one just in case.

TItle: 紅く燦くもの (Akaku Kirameku Mono)

Artist: Dongaringo-P/KInraZ

Lyrics: https://piapro.jp/t/qhdp

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vua4346Cz8

And if it’s still too early for me to make another request, just disregard this.

• Releska August 6, 2020 / 4:30 pm

Hello! That’s not a problem, I’ve updated your request on my list (^_^) It’s much shorter than your previous request so I’ll be able to get it done sooner…!

18. Saryu August 14, 2020 / 10:24 am

Cracke[Я] has a translation in the Vocaloid Lyrics Wiki.

• Releska August 14, 2020 / 11:16 am

Thanks for that! I’ve updated the list to reflect that (^_^)

19. xKuroKoalax August 18, 2020 / 2:20 pm

Hello! I’m back again :))

Title: をどりあそばせ。
    Artist: Eita Satsuki
    Lyrics: description of the video
    Link: https://youtu.be/u4eHsJhzRsA

I have an extra request for this. Could you please translate the text and kanji that appear in the video (excluding the lyrics, of course). Thank you for your hardwork!! Your a blessing to the vocaloid community lol

• Releska August 18, 2020 / 4:02 pm

Hi there! Thanks for your request (^_^) unfortunately they don’t open again until this weekend… Just remind me about this one then and I’ll add it to my list…!

Also, in regards to video text I would only be able to translate it if it’s written down and less than one page in length. Sorry 🙁 working through a particularly large video text request at the moment that’s still some months from completion

• Saryu August 19, 2020 / 4:01 am

There’s actually a translation for this song in the Vocaloid Lyrics Wikia, so maybe you could skip the lyrics altogether and just do the text?

• Releska August 19, 2020 / 8:06 pm

It’s good to know there’s already a translation out there – I could possibly translate the video text if it was written out, but it would have to depend on length unfortunately… I’m keenly aware that I’m not making progress on your video text request as quickly as I had hoped T_T

20. Saryu August 22, 2020 / 12:24 pm

The requester who wanted John’s Higan said they knew about the VocaWiki translation and wanted to see your own take on it.

• Releska August 22, 2020 / 12:26 pm

Noted! I’ve removed the link from the table (^_^)

• Releska August 23, 2020 / 1:52 pm

Hello! It looks like you requested 狼狽える心臓と群青市街に鳴り散かすサイレンが酷く煩かった by Eight in July – would you like to replace that request with your new request?

• BB August 23, 2020 / 2:44 pm

I misread the date on when I made my first request; please ignore this one. Sorry for the trouble!

21. Tori August 23, 2020 / 12:12 pm

Hello again! This one is from Yuubikaki’s perspective; though the name in the top left doesn’t match since it’s an older song, his design hasn’t changed as much. Thank you as always! 😀

Title: Slash and
    Artist: Akali
    Lyrics: https://vocadb.net/S/180420

22. Innomi August 23, 2020 / 12:25 pm

Hi releska, hope you’re well! I’d like to boost Doctrine Doctrine’s Barbarian Cinemas request. Thank you!