Requests

Requests open

Requests are closed. They will reopen on August 23

Current request schedule:
#6: August 23-29
#7: Sep. 27 – Oct. 3

Options

Request a song. Please leave a comment with information, including a link to the lyrics. Leave your handle if you’d like a Twitter notification, too!

Boost someone else’s request. You can use your request slot to raise the priority of someone else’s request.

Change your request at any time, as long as its status isn’t ‘started.’ **Accepted** requests are already translated – you might want to change your request.

I will complete requests out of order depending on difficulty. Requests are ranked on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the least difficult. If I forget to add your request to the list, please remind me at any time!

The spam filter on WordPress sometimes overreacts and thinks genuine comments are spam. If your comment doesn’t appear right away, it has probably been caught by mistake. I use comment timestamps to determine their order on the list – the time you posted your comment does not change even if it goes to spam, so don’t worry!

A possible workaround is posting a comment on the Requests page containing no links or Japanese text letting me know you have a request.

I will remove the original lyrics and/or romanisation if it goes against the wishes of the circle. Read this post for more details.

TitleRequesterStatusDateRank
犯行前夜 (カゼヒキ) + Video text in partsSaryu(Video text 7%)8/03/2020??
君へ続く軌跡 (Koki/Komaki Yuu)mahalisyarifuddin**Accepted**8/03/20205
Vending MachineAccepted11/07/20206
桃幻浪漫 (Airots)Skeleton WrightAccepted11/07/20205
紅く燦くもの (Dongaringo-P/KInraZ)KayAccepted11/07/20205

2020 request calendar

222 thoughts on “Requests

1. Saryu May 10, 2020 / 7:13 am

The composer added a translation to the official video of She Melted into the Night (the new one with the distorted name, the filter isn’t letting me say the actual title).

• Releska May 10, 2020 / 6:47 pm

Thanks for that! I’ve noted it and updated the table.

• Yuuki May 24, 2020 / 1:26 pm

Hai Releska, I hope you’re doing well ^^
      I’d like to request this new song by Royal Scandal:
      Title : マジックリングナイト
      Artists: Royal Scandal (Luz, Kanon69, Rahwia)
      Album: Q&A-Queen and Alice-
      Lyrics: https://sp.uta-net.com/song/279692/

• Vending machine May 26, 2020 / 6:22 am

I would like to boost this song^^
        Thank you!

2. Saryu May 14, 2020 / 1:38 pm

鬼を狩る者 got translated, check the filter for a link to it.

Liked by 2 people

• Releska May 14, 2020 / 1:45 pm

Thanks for that! I rescued the comment from the devious spam filter and I’ll update the table later on (^_^)

3. maranaaa May 15, 2020 / 1:03 am

hello! I’ve noticed that 鬼を狩る者 was already translated. Is it okay if I change my request?

• maranaaa May 16, 2020 / 4:49 am

Thank you! 😀 Then I’ll request for

title: オールフール
        artist: 柊キライ×缶缶 (Hiiragi Kirai x Kankan)
        lyrics : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSAASCMByT4

for the lyrics I can’t find any romaji D: but the kanji lyrics is in the description of the MV

Thank you so much in advance!!

• Releska May 24, 2020 / 8:19 pm

Thank you for your request (^_^) I daresay Robin will translate this track much sooner than me since they’re a really big fan of the circle, so I recommend keeping an eye on their blog too: https://sterngazer.wordpress.com/

• Kappashiro May 26, 2020 / 1:42 am

Someone already translated it and submited their translation to my video on my channel (the power of community contribiton i guess?). Its good translation i think and i am also looking forward to see differences in translation if Robin or you would translate this song into English. So just take it easy and thanks for the response dear Releska!

4. Tempera May 24, 2020 / 10:10 am

Hi, I hope you’re doing well! Here’s my request for this period!

Title: クレイマーズ↑ハイ
    Artist: sasakure.UK
    Album: 不謌思戯モノユカシー
    Lyrics: https://ieeebd.org/lyrics/sasakureuk/%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%9E%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BA%E2%86%91%E3%83%8F%E3%82%A4-feat-%E3%81%82%E3%82%84%E3%81%BD%E3%82%93%E3%81%9A%EF%BC%8A-sasakure-uk
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws1tF1DEWZ0

There’s this not too long bit in the NND description that might reveal more of the story. Could you translate that as well? I’ve copied it below:
    …そりゃあ、あたしにもあたしなりの云い分があるわけで。
    この世界で生きる限りはさ、納得いかない奴とか沢山居るじゃん!?
    ほら、丁度キミの空間にうま〜く隠れちゃってる”そいつ”とか。
    —拗(こじ)れた世をさらに拗らしたようなネジレた奴らが、あたしは気になって気になってしょうがないのだ!!

5. soaringsprocket May 24, 2020 / 10:52 am

So I found the lyrics of the song I wanted to request last time… it was apparently for the full version that’s exclusive to D2’s Arrange Soundtrack (and listening to it, it sounds accurate as far as I know)? Here it is! Thanks for taking in all of our requests!

Song: Tasty☆Magic
    Source: Disgaea D2 Arrange Soundtrack
    Arranger/Composer: Tenpei Sato (佐藤天平)
    Lyricist: Yurina Tanaka (田中由里奈)
    Vocals: Mai Yoshida (吉田麻衣)
    Source for Arranger/Composer/Lyricist/Vocals: https://vgmdb.net/album/38326
    Lyrics: http://www.kget.jp/lyric/200502/Tasty%E2%98%86Magic_%E5%90%89%E7%94%B0%E9%BA%BB%E8%A1%A3
    (No link this time since the full version is soundtrack exclusive, the closest thing I have aside from an illegal download is the short version which is up on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj1PSjOOWJ0)

• soaringsprocket May 24, 2020 / 11:53 am

(By last time, I mean the song I wanted to request at first instead of Song for You. I honestly still want both songs to be translated, so sorry if it got confusing…)

6. mr.deagle May 24, 2020 / 4:52 pm

Hello! I’d like to request:

Vocals: Aki Misawa (三澤 秋)
    Lyrics: Aki Misawa (三澤 秋)
    Arranged by: Tsukasa Yatoki (矢鴇 つかさ)
    Album: Blue Constellations http://soundonline.info/soar/
    Circle: Sound Online
    Event: C71
    Original Theme: Bloom Nobly, Ink-Black Cherry Blossom ~ Border of Life [幽雅に咲かせ、墨染の桜 ~ Border of Life]

Thanks in advance!

• mr.deagle May 24, 2020 / 4:53 pm

I put in all that info and forgot the title: Eternal Rite

7. Wit May 24, 2020 / 5:14 pm

Hello again Releska! I hope you’re doing well and are safe amidst all this craziness. I’m back once again to request a translation from you ^^

Song: Hitori / ヒトリ

Artist: Shitoo / しとお

Album: N/A

Lyrics: https://vocaloidlyrics.fandom.com/wiki/%E3%83%92%E3%83%88%E3%83%AA_(Hitori)

Thank you once again for your time and for your hard work~!

(I also apologize for such an early request–I was just happy to see that requests were opening up again so close to the release date of a new Shitoo song ^^;;)

• Innomi May 25, 2020 / 9:59 am

Oh wow this song is quite popular huh XD
      I’d like to boost Hitori! Thank you for your hard work as always Releska~

• Releska May 25, 2020 / 8:02 pm

You’re welcome! I’ve boosted that one – I should have it posted in the next week or so (^_^)

8. Tgain May 24, 2020 / 6:21 pm

“March requesters and people whose names aren’t on the list can request a translation” ~ YES!

Not Taishi this time, do you think you can translate「完全少女論」by Nina77, from the game “スワローテイル -あの日、青を超えて-“?
    Lyrics are in the video description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X13ZffwtjE

9. Horloge May 24, 2020 / 9:48 pm

Hi Releska, hope you’re well– stay healthy out there 😰

▶Title: Purgatory garden
    ▶ Circle: M.H.S (溝口ホール工房)
    ▶ Album: 東方幻奏響uroboros弐 ~fAIRYtAILoVERdRIVE~ -Disc2-
    ▶ Video and Lyrics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyfu0RA0AB0

Do you have any recommendations on resources for learning Japanese? I’m familiar with hiragana and katakana characters but know nothing of sentence structure or anything else.. how should one approach the language?

• Releska May 25, 2020 / 7:49 pm

Hi there! Thanks for your well wishes, I’m thankfully doing quite well and am safe at the moment 😷 I hope you’re safe and well too!

Thanks for the request – I’ve added it to my list. In regards to learning Japanese, a lot of people speak highly of Tae Kim’s guide to Japanese (http://www.guidetojapanese.org/learn/). This site also explains Japanese with a lot of cute animal pictures, so it could be worth a shot too (http://maggiesensei.com/).

I guess my overall recommendation is to find things about the language that interest you, or things that you really want to read. That helps keep your motivation levels up!

• Horloge May 28, 2020 / 3:46 am

I see, thank you for answering 😊 I suppose music has already got me encouraged— I’ll see what I can learn

10. dean May 25, 2020 / 7:02 am

hello again! i hope youve been well! n_n

this time im actually requesting a song translation on behalf of one of my friends (i really want to see a tl myself as well tho lol)

its been released since february, but an mv for it just got posted the other day!

Title: いのちの食べ方
    Artist: Eve
    Lyrics: http://j-lyric.net/artist/a001f4f/l04f60b.html (also in the video description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7L-3VXAkSA )
    Album: Smile

thank you very very much as always for all your hard work! i hope you have a great week!! 😀

• Bon May 26, 2020 / 2:40 pm

Hello Releska. I would like to boost this song, please. Thank you.

11. shishikusas May 25, 2020 / 8:00 am

hi releska!! it’s been a long while since i’ve requested anything, i hope you dont mind!

title: チャイニーズドグマ (chinese dogma), also known as 救いの子守唄 (sukui no komoriuta)
    artist: -MASA Works DESIGN-
    album: ADULT/ADULTRAZ
    lyrics: https://vocaloidlyrics.fandom.com/wiki/%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3%E3%82%A4%E3%83%8B%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BA%E3%83%89%E3%82%B0%E3%83%9E_(Chinese_Dogma)

on the lyrics page, the romaji next to the marathi/arabic lyrics are just what’s sung in the song, they are meant to be gibberish i believe :> also, the words クロルデン and ラクライ are the names of characters in the video – chlordane is the grey haired girl and rakurai is the small gremlin man with the wizard hat.

thank you so much for your hard work! ^ ^b

• Releska May 26, 2020 / 7:58 pm

Thanks for the request! I’ve reached the stage where I don’t keep track of the numbers anymore, lol. Thankfully everyone’s really patient, which makes it much easier for me to keep track of things. I’m in a good place at the moment so I’m feeling great about it all 😎

• cc0 May 27, 2020 / 12:36 am

I’m glad to hear it. Thank you.

12. lolijuicy May 25, 2020 / 6:22 pm

Hello, thank you for the translation once again!

I have another song request again!

This is the last song of the game.

Title: Re-Born
    Album: Love and Berry Dress Up and Dance! Complete Song Collection
    Composer: Kamiya Chikako (鎌谷千佳子) and Nagai Kazuhiko (長井和彦)
    Singer: rabbi☆min (ラビミン)
    Full Lyrics + Video Link: https://loveandberry.fandom.com/wiki/Re-Born

I’m requesting for the long version of the song (full version).

The English name is just the same as the Japanese name.

13. Charles Domery May 26, 2020 / 12:16 am

My dear translator Releska! I have never made a request yet, but I decided to do it, since I will obviously never get a translation for this song. I think that this is an underrated author (listen to his latest songs!). Good luck with your work and everything!

Title / 藝術 (official translation – distoartion)
    Artist / Abuse
    Lyrics / https://vocaloidlyrics.fandom.com/wiki/藝術_(Geijutsu)

• Releska May 26, 2020 / 8:01 pm

Welcome, and thank you for your request (^_^) I’m looking forward to having a close read through it!!

14. Juce Guildez May 28, 2020 / 4:25 am

Hi, I have another song please:
    Title: タイムパラドックス (Time Paradox)
    Circle: 森羅万象 (ShinRa-Bansho)
    Album: エイセイパレード (Eternity Parade)
    The lyrics could be found in the comments.
    Thanks for your hard work 🙂

15. bonnie May 28, 2020 / 6:58 am

I would like to boost the request for ウシロノショウメン, if that’s alright.

• Releska May 28, 2020 / 7:44 pm

That’s not a problem! I was originally planning on posting that one late next week but I’ll make sure it’s the next request I post now (^_^)

16. dawn (@LUKABALSA) May 29, 2020 / 8:35 pm

Hello! First time requester, I’d love to see a translation of this song. The Vocaloid Wiki has an available translation, but I love your translations as they feel extremely solid to me and I would like to see how you interpret the song (as some other translations felt a bit stiff). I wish you luck with your work! Thank you for all that you’ve done so far.

Title: ヒガン
    Artist: John
    Lyrics: https://vocaloidlyrics.fandom.com/wiki/%E3%83%92%E3%82%AC%E3%83%B3_(Higan)

• Releska May 30, 2020 / 1:19 pm

Thanks for your request! Sorry about that – it looks like your comment was eaten by the mischievous spam filter, but I was able to rescue it!

• maranaaa June 10, 2020 / 2:48 pm

oh wait nevermind I just saw the requester comment, sorry about that xD

17. taringtajam June 24, 2020 / 6:56 pm

Hi Releska, it seems that Niru is going to release a new song today, so I’ll change my request with this one if you don’t mind!

Thank you for your hard work!

• Releska July 5, 2020 / 12:06 pm

Hello! Thanks for your request (^_^) It’s all fine and I’ve added your request to my list.

Just bear in mind that I do ask requesters to provide a copy or link to the lyrics. This time was fine since I was able to locate the lyrics, just keep that in mind for future requests so you don’t miss out…!

18. BB July 5, 2020 / 12:40 pm

May I request this song?

Title: 狼狽える心臓と群青市街に鳴り散かすサイレンが酷く煩かった
    Album: コバルトブルーの白昼夢
    Artist: Eight
    Lyrics: https://piapro.jp/t/EH4u

Thank you in advance.

19. BB July 5, 2020 / 12:43 pm

May I request this song?

Title: 狼狽える心臓と群青市街に鳴り散かすサイレンが酷く煩かった
    Album: コバルトブルーの白昼夢
    Artist: Eight
    Lyrics: https://piapro.jp/t/EH4u

Thank you in advance. (Sorry if this is a duplicate comment, it didn’t show up the first time I tried.)

• Releska July 6, 2020 / 9:09 am

Not a problem! It’s good to see you back with another request, you haven’t left anything out!

• Releska July 6, 2020 / 9:16 am

Hello! Welcome, and thanks for your kind words!! I’ve added your request to my list. I’m looking forward to translating it!

• Releska July 6, 2020 / 9:20 am

Sure thing! Thanks for your request!

• Releska July 6, 2020 / 9:23 am

Welcome! Thanks for your request. This circle’s lyrics are always so satisfying to read through and interpret so I’m looking forward to translating it

• Releska July 6, 2020 / 9:26 am

Hello! No worries, I’ve settled into a stable routine of going between working at home and working from the office at my regular job, so things have been going well with me. I hope you stay safe and well too! (^_^)

• Releska July 6, 2020 / 8:53 pm

Hello! Thanks for your request (^_^) This will take quite some time for me to translate, but I’m really looking forward to the challenge…!

20. BB July 6, 2020 / 11:10 am

Hi, sorry to be a bother, but I don’t see my July request on the list. I think it got caught in the spam filter at first, so you might have missed it. I just wanted to check whether that was the reason or if there’s some issue with the request.

Thank you in advance.

• Releska July 6, 2020 / 11:13 am

Hi there! That’s correct, I just checked and unfortunately the overeager spam filter caught your request by mistake T_T I’ve fished it out so I’ll add your request to the list in its proper place when I do my next update!